Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmootsDaddy89

"Expert" Draft Grades: POST EM IF YOU GOT EM

CCS    1,244

I agree with most of the negative grades simply because I disagree with Gettleman's drafting philosophy. I don't completely hate the draft though just because of the first two picks. But in my opinion drafting best player available is a privilege that teams like us can't afford.

Frank Hollywood    1,256

I agree with most of the negative grades simply because I disagree with Gettleman's drafting philosophy. I don't completely hate the draft though just because of the first two picks. But in my opinion drafting best player available is a privilege that teams like us can't afford.

Every player drafted this year fulfilled a need. Every one.

xerxes    1,050

I know there are a lot of factors, but missing on Fua and McClain basically set the franchise back a whole season.

• Pie 1

Cyberjag    1,984

So, do you guys bookmark these old threads so you can bump them later, or do you go back 20 pages in the forums and just select them at random?

• Pie 1

thunderraiden    819

I know there are a lot of factors, but missing on Fua and McClain basically set the franchise back a whole season.

Not every team hits every draft pick... there is only one Green Bay Packers franchise.

At least we targeted the correct positions. Look at ATL and tell me you wish we shat on our o-line/d-line for julio jones.