Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mountainpantherfan2

Jets to cut Tebow...could there be a place a the Panthers's roster?

262 posts in this topic

wait a second are people actually arguing that The Golden Calf of Bristol should be a starter still? i have a couple of hyperchristians on my facebook that shitpost constantly that he could start for any team in the league and he's just being persecuted for his beliefs but i thought they were the only ones

wait a second are people actually arguing that The Golden Calf of Bristol should be a starter still? i have a couple of hyperchristians on my facebook that shitpost constantly that he could start for any team in the league and he's just being persecuted for his beliefs but i thought they were the only ones

That's the thing with Christians, they don't need logic.

What defies logic is that The Golden Calf of Bristol and romo and matt ryan have one playoff victory

What defies logic is that The Golden Calf of Bristol and romo and matt ryan have one playoff victory

the three douchiest players in the league. must be a connection there.

Kenjon Barner does the signum crucis after every touchdown and he's still a better QB than The Golden Calf of Bristol.

andy schafly who runs conservapedia has repeatedly argued that The Golden Calf of Bristol was targeted and demonized by the same liberal media that puts peyton manning on a pedestal.

that's in spite of peyton manning having donated tens of thousands to republican campaigns and being a devout presbyterian, of course.

I don't know that the people favoring him are Christians.  Could just be Florida fans.

I do know that I'm a conservative Christian, and I've been a critic since before he was drafted.

Definitely don't want him here.  He's not a pro quarterback and I doubt he ever will be.

I don't know that the people favoring him are Christians. Could just be Florida fans.

I do know that I'm a conservative Christian, and I've been a critic since before he was drafted.

Definitely don't want him here. He's not a pro quarterback and I doubt he ever will be.

I think he's a decent third stringer but the damn circus that would follow...

I think he's a decent third stringer but the damn circus that would follow...

Honestly, I wouldn't even put him there.

Matt Moore mentioned that one of the things Jake Delhomme always told him when he was here was "Don't throw the football.  Pass the football."

The Golden Calf of Bristol doesn't pass the football.  He doesn't even throw the football.  He flings it.