Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jets to cut Tebow...could there be a place a the Panthers's roster?

262 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly, I think the "butt fumble" clip is the best possible summary of the Jets past season.

LOL thanks for reminding me.

Posted

Look at the quality education from the Mountain "Universities" Panthers's

Posted

Being a Gator fan, I've always wondered how his relationship with Cam is after Newton's unceremonious departure from UF. If you were to bring The Golden Calf of Bristol in, Cam would have to sign off on it. The Golden Calf of Bristol is a winner, period. Whether he wants to go anywhere and not have a chance to compete for the starting job remains to be seen. He'll be in the NFL in the fall, just a matter of where. I wouldn't wish that cluster fug up in NY with dumbass Ryan on my worst enemy.

Period? What is he, undefeated? He's like 8-6 or something as a starter.

Posted

Technically, Jimmy Clausen has some talent at QB.

"Some talent" just isn't good enough for a meaningful career in the NFL.

No, you're right in that regard, but Jimmy Clausen also hasn't accomplished the same things that The Golden Calf of Bristol has. I'm not a The Golden Calf of Bristol fan and I wouldn't be happy with him in Charlotte (only because of the distraction), but he has shown that he can play.

Posted

i bet chudz picks him up to add to his bag of trix

Posted

People are still responding to the thread topic? bah!

1238674683_kid-ninja-dad.gif

Posted

Maybe as the teams preacher.

Posted

To the OP:

1 person likes this

Posted

Ban the OP please.

Posted

v6JHwtK.gif

Posted

We have invested in DA to run the same offense, minus any read option stuff that Cam can do. It would be much less effective, but we wouldn't have to scramble and prepare as much as we would if The Golden Calf of Bristol was the guy we went with.

I wouldn't hate bringing in The Golden Calf of Bristol, because he would be 3rd string QB and everyone would know it. The Golden Calf of Bristol creates media attention because of who he is, but more so because he was on teams that did not have a high caliber QB so he had a "chance" to start games. He wouldn't have that chance here. And he would rarely, if ever, see the field.

He wouldn't push for a starting gig, he wouldn't create competition. He would be a guy who could give you a chance to win a game due to injuries.

Posted

Do not want. That said, he'll probably got to the Patriots and be awesome as an H-back