Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam on NFL Network.... Or ya know, Smartphone Talk. Whatevs.

64 posts in this topic

Posted

doesn't matter how many times you tell somebody that, they have to figure it out for themselves. Surely you must of thought there was some reason why every tech was buying Android not crapple.

Stay away htc btw. get yourself a nice Samsung and you will never be let down.

Naw, I was fortunate enough to acquire a free iPad. I thought about buying a Droid but I heard nothing but crappy reviews about the Droid 2.

I've heard great things about The Note, does it live up to the hype?

Posted

I'm sticking with iPhone until something better and as simple to use comes out. Flash is the only real downfall IMO. I'm about to buy the iPhone 5, it'll be my third iPhone.

Posted

Naw, I was fortunate enough to acquire a free iPad. I thought about buying a Droid but I heard nothing but crappy reviews about the Droid 2.

I've heard great things about The Note, does it live up to the hype?

yeah I grabbed the Note2 the first day it was available at T-Mo, im one of the few who still has unthrottled unlimited data. Thats why I have no need for xm in my car.

I know there are medical advancements and great things going on in space but that phone is the greatest invention I know of right now. If you know how to get things on the internet its very life changing. Any video you want is avilable for streaming if you know where to find it. I could watch Game of Thrones while Im driving around between appointments or just say fug it. . lets throw on Caddyshack.

hmmm whats going on Nfl channel. . . should I listen to some W Fail NZ, haha naaw not unless Smitty's on.

Posted

So is cam ever gonna go back and do that interview or what?

I know.  I'm looking for the video in this thread and all I see is phone talk.  Maybe it's in another thread haven't bothered to look.

Posted

nm, already posted

Posted

yeah I grabbed the Note2 the first day it was available at T-Mo, im one of the few who still has unthrottled unlimited data. Thats why I have no need for xm in my car.

I know there are medical advancements and great things going on in space but that phone is the greatest invention I know of right now. If you know how to get things on the internet its very life changing. Any video you want is available for streaming if you know where to find it. I could watch Game of Thrones while Im driving around between appointments or just say fug it. . lets throw on Caddyshack.

hmmm whats going on Nfl channel. . . should I listen to some W Fail NZ, haha naaw not unless Smitty's on.

Interesting. It's that good? I've been dying to check out The Note since those NBA commercials were unvieled. They've been calling it the new "iPhone Killer". Glad to see it's superior tech is living up to the expectations. I should probably get on it and buy one.

Posted

I'm sticking with iPhone until something better and as simple to use comes out. Flash is the only real downfall IMO. I'm about to buy the iPhone 5, it'll be my third iPhone.

I think the iPhone is average. There's alot of underrated tech out there. Lack of Flash hinders the product but some of the typical Apple bugs also irk me.

Posted

37415445.jpg

Posted

37415445.jpg

Cuz Cam was unable to make an NFL Network appearance. That's why.

Posted

Yup I have the Note 2 myself. Ill never go back to an iphone after owning a Samsung. Quad Core Processor with 2 gigs of ram is haed to beat. I have u torrent and download all kinds of stuff on the phone. Stay away far away from HTC's though.

Posted

Yup I have the Note 2 myself. Ill never go back to an iphone after owning a Samsung. Quad Core Processor with 2 gigs of ram is haed to beat. I have u torrent and download all kinds of stuff on the phone. Stay away far away from HTC's though.

Glad to hear! I'm buying one tomorrow then.

Posted

sounds like cam was too busy taking a shower to get the plane off in time

/peter king