Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Else Is On That Finals Grind?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

It's that time of year again. Got my first of the semester tomorrow (and as per usual SIOS fashion, I haven't started studying at all yet).

Who else has their finals either now or coming up soon?

Posted

Yep. 3 Final papers due within a 6 day time frame. About to go beast mode. Gotta love grad school.

Posted

Yep. 3 Final papers due within a 6 day time frame. About to go beast mode. Gotta love grad school.

I have two due Friday, but I know this random anthro class is nothing like that grad school stuff. Unfortunately, I leave everything, whether studying or paper writing, off until the morning it is due, generally with a 3-6 AM starting time. Tryna change that now though.

Good luck man!

1 person likes this

Posted

All I keep hearing from friends and people on facebook is about having to write all these papers and junk. I don't regret dropping out of college.

Posted

Finished 300 pages on healthcare econ tonight. The first of hell week starts tomorrow. FFUUUCCKK

Posted

My hell/finals week hasn't started yet. Still have another week of classes and then finals begin. I have two 25-30 page papers to do and a group presentation which shouldn't be too bad.

Graduate school is a lot different than undergrad for me. Less classes, but the papers are typically longer and I read a few hundred pages a week. On a brighter note, I am ahead of schedule credit wise and hoping to graduate a semester earlier than originally planned.

Posted

I pulled an all nighter last night to study for an exam I thought I had today, just to find out that it is actually tomorrow. 

632.gif

Posted

I'm on the "I just gave my notice at my old job that I dislike and can't wait to start my new job" grind.  Does that count?

Posted

I had a great finals week. It's already over. And it started this morning. Had two finals today (one was a take-home final that I just turned in and walked out, the other was an easy 50 multiple choice test) and one tomorrow that is optional (read: not going to it). Summer is here.

Posted

first final is may 8th, last is the 14th. unfortunately i haven't started studying yet but it's okay because i'm some sort of genius.