Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

John Fox at the Pro-Am also (Charlotte Observer)

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#31 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

We had Cam, a fairly good OLINE, 2 very good backs, Steve Smith, acquired Olsen and Shockey, and an above average D. Kiddin me? Some of y'all just won't face the truth.

What truth are you referring to? You said the Broncos were a shitty team when Fox came there. I called bullshit on it because that's exactly what your claim is. Josh Mcdaniels in Denver went 8-8 with Kyle Orton in 2009.

#32 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,132 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:21 PM

What truth are you referring to? You said the Broncos were a shitty team when Fox came there. I called bullshit on it because that's exactly what your claim is. Josh Mcdaniels in Denver went 8-8 with Kyle Orton in 2009.

We were damn 8-8 also in 09'!!
The Broncos and Panthers were the two worse team in 2010. There's no difference between us and them. We had the same damn talents as they did. You're going to blind fold yourself and act like the Broncos had a much better team than we did in 2010 or 2011.

#33 shelbypanther

shelbypanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:47 PM

Every time John Fox or Steph Curry takes a poo, the Disturber has to make it front page news.  Yawn.

#34 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,269 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:55 PM

Again, your immature credibility is well known.

Said the 12 year boy that possesses limited brain cells.

#35 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,132 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:07 PM

Said the 12 year boy that possesses limited brain cells.

Sorry. Im graduating with a degree unlike you. I have a life. Don't have time to chit chat with a juvenile delinquent.

#36 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

Sorry. Im graduating with a degree unlike you. I have a life. Don't have time to chit chat with a juvenile delinquent.

Having a degree makes you greater than no one.

#37 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,132 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:21 PM

Having a degree makes you greater than no one.

Referring to brain cells bud.
Don't get all mad.

#38 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

Referring to brain cells bud.
Don't get all mad.

Has even less to do with brian cells.  The value of your soon to be degree will be held primarily by yourself.  While I will congratulate you on your accomplishment.  Nobody really cares.  Don't be little your work by hanging it over others. 

#39 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,132 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

Has even less to do with brian cells. The value of your soon to be degree will be held primarily by yourself. While I will congratulate you on your accomplishment. Nobody really cares. Don't be little your work by hanging it over others.

You know it didn't affect you.

#40 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,269 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:49 PM

Kim Kardashian has a high school diploma too, point?

#41 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,363 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:50 PM

Ahem

#42 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,296 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

according to some dipshits on this board The Golden Calf of Bristol is a good quarterback so the fact that fox got to the playoffs with him should mean nothing

fox knows defense.  keep his hands off the offense and limit his influence on personnel matters and you're going to the playoffs.

#43 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,132 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

according to some dipshits on this board The Golden Calf of Bristol is a good quarterback so the fact that fox got to the playoffs with him should mean nothing

fox knows defense. keep his hands off the offense and limit his influence on personnel matters and you're going to the playoffs.

The thing with Fox is he has an identity. Play Defense and run the ball. Rivera never gave us an identity as of yet, but let's hope he can with the addition of our new beefed up line.

#44 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

You know it didn't affect you.

Everything affects everybody.

#45 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,296 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

The thing with Fox is he has an identity. Play Defense and run the ball. Rivera never gave us an identity as of yet, but let's hope he can with the addition of our new beefed up line.

it cuts both ways though.

part of fox's identity is also that he's overly loyal to veterans even when they're in an obvious state of decline and he looks like my grandmother trying to use a computer when his team can't physically dominate an opponent and has to adjust.

none of that matters in denver though because it's clearly peyton's offense.  The Golden Calf of Bristol and manning were also pretty much forced on him as it's pretty clearly elway's FO and i promise you the broncos would have started orton last year if it was fox's call.  renting an expensive quarterback isn't his style in the slightest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.