Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Huddle Theme...

88 posts in this topic

Posted

neg rep still works - check

Haha. Yeah but it's only two a day.

You can find more people than that to neg rep just visiting one thread here.  :fpc:

Posted

neg rep still works - check

Yes it does

Working on giving this joint a facelift.

Scroll down to the bottom... choose change theme... choose "The New Carolina Huddle"

Provide feedback please....

Tripping_Balls.jpg

Posted

Still see the same dumbass posters.

Posted

I fugs with it!

Posted

^ can we have an autofilter for grits posts

Posted

One thing though: The dividing line between posts could stand to be darkened, and the line before that lightened, after giving pie, as it appears that you are giving pie to the post just below the one that you are actually giving it to. You know what I mean? They seem like they are switched. No big deal though.

I like the more polished look. I don't know if it's the surroundings or what, but the font seems easier on the eyes. The mouse-over leads to an easier color on the eyes also, and thanks for fixing the quotations.  Overall, nice!

Posted

it does have a cleaner feel to it, but at the expense of some splashes of color that gave visual life to the board as a whole. i don't necessarily like that the posts flow into each so cleanly - separation was nice. and the pie feature is far too camouflaged now - it's fun when you can scroll down and see a post underscored by a bazillion bright blue names, one of the visual elements that helps index outstanding posts.

other than that i dig it.

2 people like this

Posted

what he said up there, that guy!

it seems quicker to me too...the past version seemed to black screan me quite often...and I was blaming it on a corporate connection...the new version seems to avoid that issue...or it's coincidence!

Posted

oh...and the font on some of the options around the main forum page need to be changed...mark community read etc. 

Posted

New Content button doesn't show any new content...maybe it's not turned on yet???  the pinkish boxes when you are in new content need to go....they are fugly!

Posted

Nah, we need moar pink!

Posted

remember the ole locker room!!!!!

one more suggestion...on the main page...can the video goodness go to the left side of the forum instead of the right?  it currently interferes a little with the notification box....although it's already better than it was before.

enough???  you did ask for feedback!!!