so here's the plan guys.....
1) we sit around and talk about tough smitty is and ck everyone who mentions the idea that he is getting older and could break down
2) we talk about the lack of respect that guys like lafell get and talk about future possible studs like antonio bryant hoping that they are the next victor cruz
3) we don't draft anyone in the first round unless they are as good as aj green and megatron because it's dumb to not get a sure thing WR in the first. i mean it's ok if it's me other position, but WR they have to be megatron good, and no, it doesn't matter that you have a mid first round pick and guys that good only come around every 5 years or so and rarely make it much past the first 5 picks
4) wait until the next year to do something instead of try something now because now is never a good time
5) get more of everything else because everything else will help cam in the passing game more than a guy who actually catches the ball
sound like a good plan?
Yep, people must not have heard of Hakeem Nicks, Roddy White, Vincent Jackson, ect. You can find great recievers in the late first round, second round, ect.
I laughed when i saw people saying we couldn't get a good wide reciever by picking from the latter half of the first round. I'm going to be shocked and very upset if we don't pick a WR in the first two rounds next year.