305 replies to this topic

#16 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,971 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

lol I got excited MOTHER fugER. Hopefully he's right though.

#17 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

We should ask the Duke "fans" because they usually have an excellent pulse on what UNC is or isn't doing.

You cant keep are names out your mouth can you? We dont care about you, we only care about beating you. 2-0

#18 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

You cant keep are names out your mouth can you? We dont care about you, we only care about beating you. 2-0

I saw that Jon Scheyer is taking CC's coaching spot at Duke. That was a quick pro career.

#19 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:30 PM

We?

#20 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,987 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:11 PM

I don't give a fug where Wiggins is going anymore. Couldn't care less. Nobody should take this freaking long and drag everything out. I've lost interest. I don't really want a one and done player anyways

#21 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,448 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

Did a little research on the guy and found out that he owns a restaurant, he made up all that horseshit in order to get views for his twitter page so you could learn about his restaurant. 

Any who, I still hope Wiggins comes to Carolina.

Marucs Paige, Nate Britt, (Luke Davis)

PJ Hairston, Leslie McDonald, (Wade Moody)

Andrew Wiggins, J.P. Tokoto (James Manor), (Denzel Robinson)

Brice Johnson, Isaiah Hicks, Jackson Simmons

James Michael McAdoo, Kennedy Meeks, Desmond Hubert

That looks like top five team in my opinion and a team that could challenge for the ship a long with Duke and UK.

#22 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,217 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

Parker vs Wiggins!!!!!

#23 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:40 PM

Damny you Johnny Crab Cakes!!! DAMN YOU!!!!

#24 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:34 AM

People who own restaurants are usually attention whores who believe they are some sort of celebrity. I have a buddy who owns a restaurant in Charlotte (that his daddy paid for) and he thinks he's Donald Trump.

#25 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:07 AM

We?

"we" yes, did you even read the post I was responding to with that post? "Duke fans know all about unc, blah, blah, blah". We was a perfectly acceptable term.

#26 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

Where is BigCatDaddy he usually has a better grasp on what UNC is doing than Roy

#27 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:29 AM

If Wiggins goes to UNC it'll be another very talented top 5-8 UNC team and IMO nothing more. The experience and talent at Michigan State, Kentucky, Louisville, and Duke will put them in a class by themselves. Duke and UK are teams to beat next year...with MSU really on their heels. Heck...UNC could be 3rd in the conferences with CJ Fair announcing his return. Not a championship team for Roy though and IMO it's not how Roy wins. He typically wins by getting superstars to stay in college. His chance to win it all agin was with Barnes, Henson etc...he HAS to have the most talented player at every position to win. He'll have that at one position if he gets Wiggins but the rest of those guys are role players on a championship squad.

Just hard to win a title when two coaches like K and Cal both have possibly their most talented teams in last decade. I think the Jay Williams team is most talented team K had (this one rivals that IMO). This will clearly be most talented team Cal has ever had. Same COULD be said for Izzo's team this year.

#28 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

Bwhagahaha

#29 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:46 AM

UNC is going to be a force next season with or without AW.

This was a bad UNC team last year and they still won 25 games, played in the ACC championship game, and won a game in March. It would have been interesting to see what they could have done if they were rightfully awarded a 6 seed.

#30 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:04 AM

UNC is going to be a force next season with or without AW.

This was a bad UNC team last year and they still won 25 games, played in the ACC championship game, and won a game in March. It would have been interesting to see what they could have done if they were rightfully awarded a 6 seed.

I'm not saying UNC wouldn't be really good...they would be. But Duke, UK, MSU, Louisville, and maybe Syracuse are going to be better teams. You can't just say "we have all this talent and Roy is the coach so we will be the best." You have to look historically at teams that Roy has won titles with. Those teams had the best PGs in the nation (Felton and Lawson), the best bigs in the nation (May, Hansbrough), the best shooters/scorer in the nation (Ellington and McCants). The 05 team had the most talented overall freshmen in the nation (Marvin Williams) so IMO he was a bonus. Then you look at the bench that Roy always has...Danny Green for the 09 team was the best 6th man in the nation. Jackie Manuel filled that role for the 05 team.

IMO what would make UNC a national title contender (maybe even moreso than getting Wiggins) would be if either Brice Johnson or Joel James became a dominant post scorer. IMO that isn't going to happen between their freshmen and sophomore years. They were both ridiculously raw players.

Roy isn't K. He isn't Pitino. He isn't Izzo. He isn't Boeheim. He and  Cal are both of the same mold. They HAVE to have the best players at every position for them to win titles. Roy isn't even close to that this coming year so until he proves me wrong or until Joel James or Brice Johnson become dominant post scorers...it's not happening for UNC with this team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.