Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What % odds would you put on the Panthers moving from Charlotte in 6 years?

59 posts in this topic

Posted

0%, was listening to a recorded interview on WFNZ w/ Pat McCrory and Taylor Zarzour mentioned he had spoke with Goodell at the Wells Pro/Am golf tournament here last week and Goodell said there were at least 10 teams that would be primed to move long before Charlotte (in his opinion).

Charlotte is an excellent market, a new owner would be really dumb to walk away from 1) a stadium they own free and clear 2) PSL's and 3) 100+ consecutive sellouts. Would a new owner threaten to leave as leverage to get public money for more expensive upgrades to the stadium? sure... but that doesn't mean they would actually leave.

Is that interview archived?

Posted

0%, was listening to a recorded interview on WFNZ w/ Pat McCrory and Taylor Zarzour mentioned he had spoke with Goodell at the Wells Pro/Am golf tournament here last week and Goodell said there were at least 10 teams that would be primed to move long before Charlotte (in his opinion). 

Charlotte is an excellent market, a new owner would be really dumb to walk away from 1) a stadium they own free and clear 2) PSL's and 3) 100+ consecutive sellouts. Would a new owner threaten to leave as leverage to get public money for more expensive upgrades to the stadium? sure... but that doesn't mean they would actually leave. 

exactly.

the panthers aren't going anywhere.

it's a silly thing to worry about and even sillier thing to keep on making threads about....unless it provides a reason for posting this stuff...

l8pLWhv.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

5ff5fd4d1cbb354c09a4edbd74a71315.gif

Posted

abd-236.gif

Posted

tumblr_mlypwvU1pw1snfouro1_400.gif

Posted

tumblr_mi4e2rEHKa1qzr9qko1_400.gif

Posted

c8297475885d45e8abcc611fee25cc14.gif

Posted

And what color uniform they'll be wearing. And if Cam will leave and join another team.

I'm sorry I spend my time worrying about my favorite team's location, colors and tradition, and it's best player being maintained. Silly me.

lets go back to talking about David Gettis and whether or not he'll get 12 snaps a game or the usual five.

Some of you are hilarious. Get off your high horse.

Posted

I'm sorry I spend my time worrying about my favorite team's location, colors and tradition, and it's best player being maintained. Silly me.

lets go back to talking about David Gettis and whether or not he'll get 12 snaps a game or the usual five.

Some of you are hilarious. Get off your high horse.

LOL... why get butt hurt over the truth? You never discuss actual facets of the game. Just trivial nonsense. That's not being on a "high horse". That's a fact.

Posted

o%

Posted

purple. because aliens don't wear hats,

c'mon, this was not even put in a discussion format.

0%

nuf said.

Posted

asl?