Photo
- - - - -

2013 B1G-ACC Challenge

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,211 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

Matchups announced today. According to Katz Twitter: Clemson, VT, and Wake won't be participating due to lowest 3 RPIs.

Now official

Northwestern @ NC State  12/4

Wisconsin @ Virginia 12/4

Indiana @ Syracuse 12/3

Michigan @ Duke 12/3

UNC @ Michigan St. 12/4

BC @ Purdue 12/4

Illinois @ Ga. Tech 12/3

Notre Dame @ Iowa 12/3

Penn St. @ Pitt 12/3

FSU @ Minnesota 12/3

Maryland @ OSU 12/4

Miami @ Nebraska 12/4

#2 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:11 AM

@BlueDevilLair: I can confirm that Duke will be playing Michigan in the ACC/B1G Challenge this year, in CIS. http://t.co/aPbRJtsx5E

#3 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:12 AM

@laurakeeley: Put me on the record #sources RT @thedevilwolf count it: #Duke vs. Michigan. Also, UNC at Michigan State

#4 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:20 AM

McGary at Cameron is going to be awesome.

#5 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,142 posts
  • Location704

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

I actually think Wake could be a surprise team next year. Not saying they'll challenge for the ACC or anything but they could be a team to watch down the stretch as a potential spoiler. 

Really love the ACC/B10 tournament. They try to match up the teams based on expectations and talent level, so there's no surprise seeing Mich St vs UNC at the top of the list. What's really disappointing is my GF's idiotic MSU alumni friends have moved back to Michigan (thank God) and I won't be able to talk sh1t to them next year. 

Mitch McGary might snag 30 rebounds against Duke. 

#6 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:46 PM

I actually think Wake could be a surprise team next year. Not saying they'll challenge for the ACC or anything but they could be a team to watch down the stretch as a potential spoiler.

Really love the ACC/B10 tournament. They try to match up the teams based on expectations and talent level, so there's no surprise seeing Mich St vs UNC at the top of the list. What's really disappointing is my GF's idiotic MSU alumni friends have moved back to Michigan (thank God) and I won't be able to talk sh1t to them next year.

Mitch McGary might snag 30 rebounds against Duke.

I agree with Wake, I also think BC could be a very nice team and if Wiggins picks FSU they could be an upper echelon team in the Acc. The Acc is going to be strong next year so it should be a lot is fun.

McGary might grab 30 rebounds but I guarantee he will get hammered by the crazies.

#7 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

Northwestern at NC State, coach Collins comes back to NC.

#8 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,142 posts
  • Location704

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

MSU perspective on the UNC/Sparty match up.

http://www.lansingst...?nclick_check=1

UNC's schedule is absolutely stacked next season. Duke x2, UK, Notre Dame X2, Louisville, @Syracuse, Pitt, Texas

From IC:

Looking Ahead to 2013-14: UNC will participate in the Hall of Fame Tip-Off Tournament (Nov. 23 vs. Richmond, Nov. 24 vs. Louisville/Fairfield), re-start the series with Kentucky (at home, 12/14), play at Michigan State in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge (12/4) and non-conference home game have been scheduled with Holy Cross (11/15), Belmont (11/17), Northern Kentucky (12/27), Texas, UNC-Greensboro and UNC-Wilmington

#9 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,142 posts
  • Location704

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:04 PM

I agree with Wake, I also think BC could be a very nice team and if Wiggins picks FSU they could be an upper echelon team in the Acc. The Acc is going to be strong next year so it should be a lot is fun.

McGary might grab 30 rebounds but I guarantee he will get hammered by the crazies.

I hate the B10. Their fans are idiots. It's an over rated conference in every major sport. I have to deal with their fans a lot. Michigan/Michigan State/Ohio State. It never ends. I understand the B10 was incredible last season, but they are not going to have seasons like that on a regular basis. I obviously don't care for Duke but man I'd almost like to see them beat the dogshit out of Michigan (who I think will suffer from a NCAA tourney hangover next year). 

#10 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:56 PM

MSU perspective on the UNC/Sparty match up.

http://www.lansingst...?nclick_check=1

UNC's schedule is absolutely stacked next season. Duke x2, UK, Notre Dame X2, Louisville, @Syracuse, Pitt, Texas

Duke has a touch OOC schedule too: Duke vs Kansas in Chicago, Duke vs NIT field at MSG, Duke vs Michigan, and Duke vs UCLA.

#11 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,569 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

Maryland is going to lose on purpose...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com