Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's the better receiver?

LaFail or Gettis   203 votes

1. 1. Who's the better Wide Receiver? (assuming healthy)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

175 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

LaFell and Gettis had comparable rookie numbers. Since Gettis hasn't touched the field. And BL has improved every year. Locking down #2 WR.

With that said... LaFell > Gettis.

Posted · Report post

Atleast spell the mans name right lol.

He actually thinks he's being clever with that bullshit. Chuck is special like that.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

no sir, carry on.

if you do, just say so.

no need to lie about it.

its a constant effort on you part every day

Posted · Report post

He actually thinks he's being clever with that bullshit. Chuck is special like that.

my bad bud

Posted · Report post

Hypocrite?

Pilares?

If you give me the option of Pilares or Edwards I will take Kealoha everytime.

Posted · Report post

If you give me the option of Pilares or Edwards I will take Kealoha everytime.

I would too.

I never said AE was better.

I said, from a coaching staff point of view AE probably has a better chance of making the team over Pilares

Posted · Report post

LaFell, by a mile.

Experience wins.

Posted · Report post

I said, from a coaching staff point of view AE probably has a better chance of making the team over Pilares

Why? I just don't understand what you're basing this on.

Posted · Report post

I would too.
I never said AE was better.

Why's that???

Posted · Report post

if you do, just say so.

no need to lie about it.

its a constant effort on you part every day

why would i lie on the internet?  you asked what I thought was a ridiculous question. You call Lafell "Lafail" all the time and I called you out on it. you said i called Star too fat to play 90% of the snaps in Utah when i said he's a big guy and could use some rest since he obviously was tired late in games at Utah and it would benefit the panthers to have a fresh rotation. And then you say i lied. You make no sense.

Posted · Report post

Why? I just don't understand what you're basing this on.

Both are liabilities. Both do not even deserve to be on a NFL team right now over some other guys that are still searching for jobs.

It doesnt matter who gets a spot or not. Why do you care so much. You act like we're going to find the next Cruz or Johnny Knox with Pilares.

Considering that Pilares is coming off an injury and adding Ginn and Barner, what are we going to do with Pilares? AE sucks so bad but at times, we could throw his ass for some trick plays/wildcat/etc to keep Defense guessing. I never said ones better than another. IMO, i just think that AE has the edge over Pilares.

But its the huddle. One cant have an "opinion".

Posted · Report post

you know a better question would have been who is better between gettis, pilares, and AE because those are the three guys he's going to be fighting for even just a roster spot....meanwhile lafell is sitting quite comfortably at the #2 spot while hixon and ginn will be fighting for the #3 spot.

while i wish we had a better #2 than lafell, he's got that job sown up. gettis doesn't even have a roster spot sewed up. that, in itself, should tell you who is better. if gettis was better, there'd be no question about his status on the team or his having a roster spot.