Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Our LBs

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Lee is good. Dunno if I'd say top 5 MLB, but I don't wanna put the brain power into thinking of 5 others. Luke and the two from SF both off the top of my head are three. And yes, I'd take TD over Lee at their prospective positions ANY day of the week, all homerism aside.

Posted · Report post

Lee is good. Dunno if I'd say top 5 MLB, but I don't wanna put the brain power into thinking of 5 others. Luke and the two from SF both off the top of my head are three. And yes, I'd take TD over Lee at their prospective positions ANY day of the week, all homerism aside.

Yea everyone has their own opinion, but try watching some cowboys games this upcomin season. Sean Lee is as good as it come. I still love Luke though lol.

Posted · Report post

Expectations are extremly high, mines included. I'm looking forward to seeing our team take the field.

Posted · Report post

so informative, i'm learning a whole lot from your posts. It's quite amazing. Why don't you tell me about how Beason moving to the outside will help this team win. Does it play to his strengths? How about having two leaders at the LB positions in Beason and Keek? How about the versatility of this front seven to run some 3-4 schemes?  How will TD be after a full offseason work out without having to do rehab workouts?

you are a funny guy though. very clever.

In response the part in bold.

Not only do we get two leaders at LB. Our entire starting LB Corps will be leaders: Beason has been captain, Davis was Captain, and Keek would be on any other team. I cannot wait to see this defense shine with all of their leaders on the field. We got the Kraken who can inspire, CJ and Star who will lead by example, the ENTIRE LB CORPS, and Godfrey isn't a too bad of a leader himself.

I cannot wait for this season to get underway!

Posted · Report post

Beason is the only one coming off of an injury, and neither one is over 30. Davis just turned 30 but he missed a few years so his body actually has less wear and tear than others who played the same position (absent the knee of course). TD is still explosive instinctive and looking to make impact on every play. Keek is on another level already. Beason will have to figure out his spot but you cant say if healthy he would be worse at run support than JA.

Davis' ACL has been shredded 3 times. He came back string last year, but you can't discount or forget that.

Posted · Report post

Davis' ACL has been shredded 3 times. He came back string last year, but you can't discount or forget that.

Your right and I tried to make that clear. He is healthy right now and is performing at a high level. 16 games last season was a miracle by any standards. We are damn lucky to have him too.