#76 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

How about kicking players. He also slams people to the ground all the time.  I still stand by my original comment.

Show me when he has ever kicked a player.

Like i previously stated, he has never done anything on the field that has not been done to him. Slamming and being slammed is all part of the sport where you get paid to be physical.

Being better at the physical aspect of the game while being undersized does not mean he is dirty. You don't even need to be a homer to see that. 

Just prove to me that Steve Smith has kicked another player.

#77 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,309 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

Show me when he has ever kicked a player.

Like i previously stated, he has never done anything on the field that has not been done to him. Slamming and being slammed is all part of the sport where you get paid to be physical.

Being better at the physical aspect of the game while being undersized does not mean he is dirty. You don't even need to be a homer to see that. 

Just prove to me that Steve Smith has kicked another player.

He kicked a player our Superbowl season.

I wouldn't call Smith a dirty player.  Dirty players intetionally do dirty poo strategically.....Smitty just can't control his emotions.

#78 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:27 PM

Still I would like to say, prove it as I cannot recall that incident, the opposing team or the player involved. 

Even if he did, that was a decade ago. Will he be labeled dirty on the field because of an incident that may not even happened 10 years ago?

#79 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:28 PM

He kicked a player our Superbowl season.

I wouldn't call Smith a dirty player.  Dirty players intetionally do dirty poo strategically.....Smitty just can't control his emotions.

I agree.

#80 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

I have seen some down right disgusting things from a guy putting his fingers in his crack and putting it in the guys face or spitting a big fat lougie in a guys face while he's on the ground. I've seen defensive players go for knees, heads, twisting arms to break them, twisting ankles to shred joints, dude's grabbing a handful of sack and squeezing the life out of. . k lets stop there.

Its especially not very nice when a guy like Smith is already smaller than everyone on the field and is constantly reminded through constant smack talk that he's a smurf. When guys 50 and 100 pounds heavier than him start taking shots at him or dude's go for his knee then he will respond accordingly to make a statement. . . as deterrence for the next time some chump thinks about doing it again. How many people mess with Smith nowadays?

Take a look at when those negative incidents occurred, now tell me when the last one was? Hmm he was a lot younger huh? Didnt have the respect yet. You could say his gotten more chill as he's gotten older but thats not the case. Push him again and watch what happens. How many times have players started poo with him in the last 3 years? It doesnt happen often anymore to him because players have seen what happens to dudes that do.

Its a flat out miracle that he's never been severely injured at his size with the way he plays. . . miracle. LoL, now you got people on here siding with all the lougie spitters and poo flingers, hahaha gimme a break.

#81 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,309 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

Take a look at when those negative incidents occurred, now tell me when the last one was? Hmm he was a lot younger huh? Didnt have the respect yet. You could say his gotten more chill as he's gotten older but thats not the case. Push him again and watch what happens. How many times have players started poo with him in the last 3 years? It doesnt happen often anymore to him because players have seen what happens to dudes that do.

Its a flat out miracle that he's never been severely injured at his size with the way he plays. . . miracle. LoL, now you got people on here siding with all the lougie spitters and poo flingers, hahaha gimme a break.

well, again....I don't think he is dirty but simply a man with little control over his emotions....and that can be seen consistantly over the course of his career. 

and people try to start poo with him b/c they hope to get him to hurt his own team.  Worked as recently as 2012.

#82 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,581 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:22 PM

Still I would like to say, prove it as I cannot recall that incident, the opposing team or the player involved.

Even if he did, that was a decade ago. Will he be labeled dirty on the field because of an incident that may not even happened 10 years ago?

I saw it. Happened against the Texans.

He regretted it later, but yeah it happened.

#83 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,075 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

I saw it. Happened against the Texans.

He regretted it later, but yeah it happened.

Since you saw that one play, do you think that the incident makes Steve a dirty player?

#84 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,581 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:54 PM

Since you saw that one play, do you think that the incident makes Steve a dirty player?

I've never thought of Smith as a dirty player.

Volatile? Hotheaded? Absolutely. But not dirty.

#85 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:56 AM

trash talking doesn't fall in the dirty category as well and smith is great at it. I trash talk it gets me going, either i perform or i look like a idiot and the fear of looking like a idiot all ways gives me that extra boost to do well it's all respect once the game is over.

and another thing this Steve Smith falling off thing is a little overblown, i can't see him falling off significantly because he has a ridiculous work ethic and always is on point. will his 1000 yard season eventually go away sure but i can't see smith going lower then 800yds from here on out barring injury.

#86 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

I remember when he kicked the Texan during our superbowl season. He thought the guy was trying to twist his ankle/hurt him. My favorite player. I'm going to miss him on the team whenever he decides its time for him to retire.

#87 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

trash talking doesn't fall in the dirty category as well and smith is great at it. I trash talk it gets me going, either i perform or i look like a idiot and the fear of looking like a idiot all ways gives me that extra boost to do well it's all respect once the game is over.

and another thing this Steve Smith falling off thing is a little overblown, i can't see him falling off significantly because he has a ridiculous work ethic and always is on point. will his 1000 yard season eventually go away sure but i can't see smith going lower then 800yds from here on out barring injury.

Smith doesnt talk poo to pump himself up though. He does it to make statements to exert his dominance over someone and make it known. When that happens the other team gets psychogically defeated a little bit in their head. Any bit of confidence they lose makes it worth doing it. For a db its a big deal. Michael Jordan did it for the same reason.

89 is perpetually pumped, he doesnt need any additional amping. He's just keeping it in check like Dr. Banner.

#88 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:29 PM

Smith doesnt talk poo to pump himself up though. He does it to make statements to exert his dominance over someone and make it known. When that happens the other team gets psychogically defeated a little bit in their head. Any bit of confidence they lose makes it worth doing it. For a db its a big deal. Michael Jordan did it for the same reason.

89 is perpetually pumped, he doesnt need any additional amping. He's just keeping it in check like Dr. Banner.

meant to say he doesn't initiate someone always rattles his cage before he goes ham, in some cases it hurts us but man when it doesn't great plays are made. But from an outside perspective he's labeled as a trash talker even though most of the time he doesn't initiate

#89 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,360 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:09 PM

meant to say he doesn't initiate someone always rattles his cage before he goes ham, in some cases it hurts us but man when it doesn't great plays are made. But from an outside perspective he's labeled as a trash talker even though most of the time he doesn't initiate

So what did Sanchez do to Smitty?

#90 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:22 PM

So what did the Jets do to Smitty?

fixed lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, NFL