Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jon Beason Interview on 5/10. Worth a Listen! (Summary Included)

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Im exciting to seeing this team healthy next year. Kudos to Beason. Seems like a down to earth guy. Glad he is on our team!

Posted · Report post

I think we could have Urlacher/Briggs thing going on with Keuchly/Beason..

Posted · Report post

Man I hope Beason can return to form. A healthy Beason, Luke, and TD out there at the same time? Good luck opposing offenses.

If it were just the 3 of them that might be enough, but you must now factor in CJ, Kraken, Star, Dwan, and Short.  Oh, and you may as well throw in Alexander while your at it.  

We will probably be able to count on 1 hand how many guards are able to get to the second level to try and eat up one of those backers.  Its gonna be sweet.

Posted · Report post

Add to wish list-

A healthy Beason, Davis, and Keuchly all season long.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

MAN....I'll have to go back and listen to the recorded version, but the summary got me PUMPED.  If we're lucky enough to have all three of those guys healthy for the entire season it is truly going to be something special.  

Is it too early to do a countdown to the first game?

Go Panthers!! 

Posted · Report post

Adamshien article gettin em pumped!

Posted · Report post

Adamshien article gettin em pumped!

I really don't mind those articles. True athlete's are very sensitive when it comes to their honor, abilities, performances. Last season, I think the locker room was a bit too confident about their abilities coming into the season (Kalil who said we could have a SB run).

Now they are told they don't have what it takes to be a playoff-team, worst in NFC South, etc etc. I'm pretty confident we will see a pumped team on the field from week 1, ready to tell all those 'experts' they're dead wrong about us.

Posted · Report post

Beason is a real class act.  I got goosebumps watching Beason talk about Keek on the top 100.  When we drafted Keek, I was feeling like Beason might be taking it a little personal that we drafted a MLB.  But hearing him talk about how pumped he would get when watching Keek last season from the sidelines...man I'm ready to see what this front 7 is capable of!

Posted · Report post

My respect for Beason goes up everytime I hear that man talk.  He's also got a future in broadcasting games or ESPN talk shows.

Posted · Report post

Kudos for taking the time to write all that up man. Awesome interview. I'm sad that it's only May....

Posted · Report post

really appreciate the summary, and especially for mentioning you had the summary in the title

Posted · Report post

Real pretty words by Beason. Now act on it Beason. Actions speak louder than words. Make it happen..