Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edmund Kugbila Sticking Around In Charlotte

30 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Not the Panthers.com video player. Arrrrggh.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Good. Been critical of this pick. Amini better be there learning, too.

Posted · Report post

Anxious to learn from the vets.  How can you not like this guy. Sir, Mister?  Great to see a young player showing respect.  The Vets take this guy under their wing.  By Pre-season he is going to be a big surprise for us.  Solidify that line and our offense will be good.  VERY GOOD.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Damn. Now that's a good attitude I can relate to

Posted · Report post

Good work ethic to match his athletic ability.......Im betting my money that he is our starting RG before the season starts...

Posted · Report post

Wow.... I have this feeling Edmund will play better than Amini this year. Fewer mental lapses. Plus Amini can show him how veterans and defensive coordinators trued to fool him early in the season. Although he played Division 2 he is making a smaller jump and we are leaving him at the same position. I don't expect him to start week 1, but I do expect him to be the starter before the season midpoint.

Posted · Report post

Good, he needs it

Posted · Report post

I like it. Always good to see rookies willing to learn from the vets.

Posted · Report post

i really am excited about this guy. if he turns out to be starting material we should have a solid interior OL until kalil retires and we can finally focus on finding our future LT.

Posted · Report post

Wasn't expecting to be impressed going into that video....figured he would just be saying the standard "oh I want to learn and get better" blah blah. But, I was genuinely impressed with the way he came across. I think the kid really wants to take that next step...which bodes well for us.

Posted · Report post

I like how humble he was in the video, I think he really is going to win the RG spot on the team. I wish him the best of luck and can't wait to see him play.