66 replies to this topic

#1 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,572 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:59 AM

He was on NFL network stating we could win 3 more games if we had Woodson. I know at least one game we would have one if we would have had him.That play still makes me want to puke.

#2 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,423 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:16 AM

Off the top of my head I'd say Atl and Chicago...from last season.

#3 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,747 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:18 AM

Off the top of my head I'd say Atl and Chicago...from last season.

We'd have won the Bucs debacle also.

#4 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:20 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

Could also be titled "anyone but Nak" could have won us 3 games.

#5 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:21 AM

I agree with him...

#6 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,466 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:26 AM

That assumes at 37 he would be the starter.  That is not assured at all.  He only started 7 games for the Packers last year.

#7 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,327 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:29 AM

That's because he broke his collar bone

#8 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,253 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:31 AM

I think I could have won us the ATL game.  Seriously... to this day whenever I see that replay I have no idea what in the fug Nakamura was trying to do.  It's like he just kinda'... fell backwards like he was going all John Woo/Matrix bullet time or some poo.

falcons.gif

Jesus, that's like the worst attempt at an interception I've ever seen, and he was in such an awesome position to make a play on the ball too.  Hell if anything just throw a goddamn hand up and swat that bastard away.

#9 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:35 AM

I would agree with that, a healthy Woodson definitely would help us. He might not have to speed anymore but the fact that he knows how to watch film his instincts and experience will have him in the right place to make plays.

#10 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,084 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:37 AM

I think I could have won us the ATL game.  Seriously... to this day whenever I see that replay I have no idea what in the fug Nakamura was trying to do.  It's like he just kinda'... fell backwards or something.

falcons.gif

Jesus, that's like the worst attempt at an interception I've ever seen, and he was in such an awesome position to make a play on the ball too.  Hell if anything just throw a goddamn hand up and swat that bastard away.

To be fair (and yes Nak sucked that day and all season)....but Norman was so out of position and beaten on the play that it was just pathetic.

He was as much to blame as Nak.

#11 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,253 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:41 AM

To be fair (and yes Nak sucked that day and all season)....but Norman was so out of position and beaten on the play that it was just pathetic.

He was as much to blame as Nak.

Oh yeah, I was going to mention Norman as well but figured I'd just stick with Naka since he was the one who actually attempted to make a move on the ball.

But yeah like you said... no excuses for how far off of Roddy Norman was.  Even worse it looks like he's kind of got a lackadaisical jog going on in that gif like he isn't even attempting to catch back up with White.  I just think it's sad that as good of position that Nakamura was in he fuged up as bad as he did... he literally just has to throw a hand up and bam, no play.  Who knows, we might've gotten a safety or something on the next set of downs with how balls-to-the-wall our pass rush was that day.

#12 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:41 AM

Norman went for the double move. One could argue thats an ok  risk to take because he knew he had help from Nak deep.

#13 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,084 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:42 AM

Oh yeah, I was going to mention Norman as well but figured I'd just stick with Naka since he was the one who actually attempted to make a move on the ball.

But yeah like you said... no excuses for how far off the ball Norman was.  Even worse it looks like he's kind of got a lackadaisical jog going on in that gif like he isn't even attempting to catch back up with White.

Norman was beaten by almost 10 yards on that play.

He was the main reason....Nak just could not get there over the top.

#14 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,084 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:43 AM

Norman went for the double move. One could argue thats an ok  risk to take because he knew he had help from Nak deep.

Valid point.

But, there is a difference in biting on the double move.....and swallowing the the move hook, line, and sinker.

Norman was flat out juked and abused on that play.

Hope the benching late in the season wakes that boy up.

#15 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,572 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:46 AM

Yea but he should have known that Nak sucks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.