Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All aboard the Alex Len bandwagon.

91 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Im good with len, only because another selection could hender us picking wiggins/parker next year.

Posted · Report post

I would take Len. 

He actually plays with an aggressive edge, which is not the norm for the Euro big men. 

He has potential to control the lane on the defensive end.  

Yeah, the injury situation does worry me a bit.  

However, if you believe the bobcats will suck next year (i do) then you have to take a long term look at this draft and team.  If we are awful again next season, then we can almost assume a top 3 pick, (Wiggins, Randle, Parker) and then we can look to pair that with Len from this year. 

Point being, this might be the season we take a high pick on a developmental big who wont have the immediate pressure to right the ship. 

Posted · Report post

Did you just call Noel a potential superstar??

Boy will a lot people be surprise when he becomes Tyson Chandler.

Noel isn't strong enough to be a Tyson Chandler type player.

Posted · Report post

Although his foot injury is worrisome, I think Len would be a great pick.  He may be a little raw now but he is still an instant upgrade at the weakest position on the team

Posted · Report post

I like Len bc he is not a duplicate of a player on the roster currently. He will add size and offensive ability in the front court which is needed unless Brendan Haywood fans think This is his Olajuwan year!!

All the other attractive prospects are sort of duplicates of Gerald Henderson.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I like Len bc he is not a duplicate of a player on the roster currently. He will add size and offensive ability in the front court which is needed unless Brendan Haywood fans think This is his Olajuwan year!!

All the other attractive prospects are sort of duplicates of Gerald Henderson.

He's something we don't have and really haven't had ever. If Mclemore's not there then I'm loving Len at 4.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I like his game a lot, but I think it'll be a reach at 4. I would hope to trade down and take him a few spots later. Oladipo is the trade bait. Teams will move up for him.

Posted · Report post

I like his game a lot, but I think it'll be a reach at 4. I would hope to trade down and take him a few spots later. Oladipo is the trade bait. Teams will move up for him.

In this draft where 1-10 all have positives and negatives who's to say what's a reach and what's not.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

There is no reach with the top few guys. All of the fugs are development guys minus Burke. ... So why would we not take Burke?

Posted · Report post

There is no reach with the top few guys. All of the fugs are development guys minus Burke. ... So why would we not take Burke?

If Orlando wanna screw us up by trading down (McLemore not falling to 4), I'd purposely take Burke at 4 and make them have to "TRADE" for him from us.

Posted · Report post

I'm willing to almost guarantee that Trey Burke will not be the pick...

We're trying to develop Kemba into a great player not make him expendable by drafting a player with the same skill set as him.

We don't have enough depth or quality starters to start drafting to replace players.

Posted · Report post

I'm willing to almost guarantee that Trey Burke will not be the pick...

We're trying to develop Kemba into a great player not make him expendable by drafting a player with the same skill set as him.

We don't have enough depth or quality starters to start drafting to replace players.

I'd pick and trade him.