- - - - -

London Soldier Hacked to Death in Broad Daylight

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#51 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.
HUDDLER

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:41 AM

I've figured out the best punishment for Muslim extremists.  I hear stories like this, and I imagine savagely beating these chuckleheads to death with a brick, or burying them up to their neck next to a fire ant hill. But that's exactly what they want. They want to be martyred. That's exactly what these morons wanted. They wanted to be seen and their heroic deaths going viral across the world.

So you can't kill them.  "So, Cat Poop," you're saying, "What is this ultimate punishment?" I'm so glad you asked.

Forced sex reassignment.  Chop their manhood off, turn their outboard motor to an inboard, give em a pair of bosoms, and then send them back to Iran, Iraq, East Sudan, Chechnya, wherever, and let them live the rest of their lives as a Muslim woman in a conservative Islamic setting. The men there will do our job for us. 

#52 P.I.A

P.I.A

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationFinally Home!
HUDDLER

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:35 AM

When everyone embraces Pastafarianism

Doesn't everyone already worship the flying spaghetti monster?

#53 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

HUDDLER

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:39 AM

Doesn't everyone already worship the flying spaghetti monster?

Looking at all the hate and bigotry in the world, I will say no unfortunately.

#54 P.I.A

P.I.A

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationFinally Home!
HUDDLER

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:15 AM

Looking at all the hate and bigotry in the world, I will say no unfortunately.

True. It seems as if people would rather kill then spread the "message of peace" that religions are supposed to be teaching. That goes for ALL religions. I am a Christian, but I sure as Hell know that my religion was going full retard for about 2000 years. Even NOW there are sects within the community who destroy all that good which has been created through kindness. This action in the U.K has only re-enforced some peoples islamophobia, but if those people who perpetrated this heinous crime, and those who hate those that did it (and their religion), sat down and realized that they do nothing to help anyone, the world might be one less dangerous place. Peoples pride does not allow them to think rationally. 

#55 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

• Locationthird spur east of the sun
HUDDLER

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:25 AM

Not to mention that the perpetrators are more rabid animals than human beings and should be treated as such.

they were not born rabid animals - something happened along the way ideologically that caused that change.

#56 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

While I haven't touched the Boston Bombing all that much, mainly because I'm still waiting to see how certain events evolve - this fuging event just stinks to high heaven. 

For starters - just watch that video. So you mean to tell me that this dude, ran over a guy, drug him into the street and cut his fuging head off and people are just casually milling about - one guy is even willing to stand there and record a fuging statement ( also check out the random woman pulling a shopping cart coming up behind the quy while he's giving his statement!!?!?! WTF?) Then you see some fat chick just laying down next to a supposed beheaded dude - with no blood around him whatsoever - and then she gets up and just meanders off. Why the fug would this fat chick just lay down next to a headless corpse - just wanted to get a good look down his throat hole I suppose. 

The cops get there after 20 fuging minutes - 20 minutes after a guy is supposedly run over and beheaded in the middle of fuging London TWENTY MINUTES, and shoot these two and there's some other fat fug in sweat pants just standing around behind the cops while they handcuff the guys they just shot for beheading a guy in the middle of the road that some fat chick wanted to lay down beside when there was no blood on the ground. What The fug.

#57 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

HUDDLER

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:27 PM

While I haven't touched the Boston Bombing all that much, mainly because I'm still waiting to see how certain events evolve - this fuging event just stinks to high heaven. 

For starters - just watch that video. So you mean to tell me that this dude, ran over a guy, drug him into the street and cut his fuging head off and people are just casually milling about - one guy is even willing to stand there and record a fuging statement ( also check out the random woman pulling a shopping cart coming up behind the quy while he's giving his statement!!?!?! WTF?) Then you see some fat chick just laying down next to a supposed beheaded dude - with no blood around him whatsoever - and then she gets up and just meanders off. Why the fug would this fat chick just lay down next to a headless corpse - just wanted to get a good look down his throat hole I suppose. 

The cops get there after 20 fuging minutes - 20 minutes after a guy is supposedly run over and beheaded in the middle of fuging London TWENTY MINUTES, and shoot these two and there's some other fat fug in sweat pants just standing around behind the cops while they handcuff the guys they just shot for beheading a guy in the middle of the road that some fat chick wanted to lay down beside when there was no blood on the ground. What The fug.

I had typed out a thread about the friend of Tamerlan Tsarnaev being shot and killed by an FBI agent during an interview reeking of bullshit. I ended up getting pulled away from the computer before I could get it the way I wanted and ended up just navigating away.

I had similar thoughts when this story came out.

I would kind of put this up there on a level with the Miami zombie face-eater dude, or the guy that beheaded and started eating someone on the bus... It isn't even something that I want to begin tackling a "conspiracy" angle on because it is such a disgusting incident.

#58 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• LocationMontford
HUDDLER

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:47 PM

ya know. i too was scratching my head on what the FBI did. you mean you guys couldn't contain him?

junk like that just throws gas on the fire.

#59 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

I had typed out a thread about the friend of Tamerlan Tsarnaev being shot and killed by an FBI agent during an interview reeking of bullshit. I ended up getting pulled away from the computer before I could get it the way I wanted and ended up just navigating away.

I had similar thoughts when this story came out.

I would kind of put this up there on a level with the Miami zombie face-eater dude, or the guy that beheaded and started eating someone on the bus... It isn't even something that I want to begin tackling a "conspiracy" angle on because it is such a disgusting incident.

I found it particularly interesting in the article I read on that story regarding Tamerlan's friend, that the roommate they interviewed about the friend's death said that they had been having ONGOING discussions and interviews with the agents.  He said they had been around for weeks.  And usually, if they had already been interviewing a person of interest, release them, then interview them again off and on over a period of weeks, wouldn't you expect those to be pretty tame discussions with a good amount of rapport built up between the parties?  Then all of a sudden, he gives his roommate his parents' numbers and says to call them if anything happens while talking about being setup and things being "made up?"

Not saying it's anything of relevance, just definitely seems weird that they would be having ongoing discussions with him and then it all goes wrong and he's shot and killed?

As far as this London thing...  Like I said earlier in the thread, the dude just ran over a guy, decapitated him, butchered him, then turns off the murdering psycho switch, stops a bus to ask people if they want a photo with the corpse, then finds a person with a camera to tell them calmly why he just took a person's life?  Oh, and not to mention that it's not weird AT ALL that a person knows he just did that and stands there calmly and films it as he is saying "you" alluding to the enemies of Muslims... 

#60 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:38 PM

btw, brits disagree that it was 20 minutes before officers responded.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users