- - - - -

Oladipo at #4?

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#11 yasuhara2241

yasuhara2241

SUPPORTER

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:39 PM

Oladipo is on my list of yes I'd take him. I know flash and scoring is nice but man having a great D will be fun too. I'm just wanting to see if he can truly surpass Hendo! The problem I see with taking him is what can he do that Hendo can't and how can he improve our team in the win column.

#12 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

What's Oladipo potential? Superstar or role player?

#13 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• LocationNonya
HUDDLER

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:53 PM

How does he help our rebounding and points in the paint problem?

#14 GamecockSmitty4

GamecockSmitty4

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:06 PM

I personally believe he could become a superstar. At the very least, I think he will be a top 5 SG in the league.

How does he help our rebounding and points in the paint problem?

Well, he's not a big man, but those are the two things he does best (outside of defense of course).

#15 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

HUDDLER

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:06 PM

Choosing between those two, definitely role player. I just dont see him being a legit scorer down the road. top defender, Yes.

#16 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

I was lukewarm on Oladipo earlier in the year now after watching several more games of him lately he is my #1 choice at #4

#17 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• LocationNonya
HUDDLER

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:52 PM

I personally believe he could become a superstar. At the very least, I think he will be a top 5 SG in the league.

Well, he's not a big man, but those are the two things he does best (outside of defense of course).

A SG should never be depended on being a rebounder and a points in the paint guy. Not to mention Victor is the same player MKG is just smaller.

If were drafting a SG I'd rather have a pure shooter day 1. Not a guy who was bad but got better in college.

If we didn't draft MKG last year I would love to have Victor but we did. They just don't make a good match together when both of their offensive game is iffy.

#18 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia
HUDDLER

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:26 AM

I'm going to try and keep this semi-short.

For those of you that like Oladipo (and want to draft him), be prepare to win games at 70 ppg or less. Like others have stated, Oladipo is essentially the shooting guard version of MKG.

Unfortunately for Oladipo, I don't think that is necessarily a good thing (that he is so similar to MKG). A 6'4 slashing (he didn't shoot 60% from the field because he was good three point shooter) shooting guard is going to have an uphill battle to be a good player in the NBA, but if anyone can do it, it's Victor. One thing that Victor has got going for him is the fact that he is a phenomenal defender.

I will say this, if any of you guys are the one's that have bashed Gerald Henderson's offensive game, and are now wanting to draft Victor Oladipo... please explain this rationale to me...

#19 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• LocationNonya
HUDDLER

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:37 AM

I'm going to try and keep this semi-short.

For those of you that like Oladipo (and want to draft him), be prepare to win games at 70 ppg or less. Like others have stated, Oladipo is essentially the shooting guard version of MKG.

Unfortunately for Oladipo, I don't think that is necessarily a good thing (that he is so similar to MKG). A 6'4 slashing (he didn't shoot 60% from the field because he was good three point shooter) shooting guard is going to have an uphill battle to be a good player in the NBA, but if anyone can do it, it's Victor. One thing that Victor has got going for him is the fact that he is a phenomenal defender.

I will say this, if any of you guys are the one's that have bashed Gerald Henderson's offensive game, and are now wanting to draft Victor Oladipo... please explain this rationale to me...

Good Post finally.

#20 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia
HUDDLER

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:47 AM

Good Post finally.

Lol thanks bud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users