Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Redskin fan logic

117 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

^^^ I was thinking the same thing. Lol I love when redskin fans get bashed with knowledge and fact when the talking points they try to fall back on fail. The media try's to paint another picture

Posted · Report post

Guys, I'm not trying to be rude or disrespectful, but let me be rude and disrespectful. I find it funny that you are the bigger troll, and not the visiting fan. Either way, I'm done replying to you personally. If other Panther fans want to discuss, by all means. No hate here. I enjoy when the Panthers do good.

ps. If you can't see him going through the reads in the videos, than you don't know what you are watching.

Cam 2
Redskins 0

Suck it
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

^that's really all that needs to be said. Just straight to the point.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Cam 2
Redskins 0

Suck it

Congrats. Indeed you guys have beasted us the past three times we've played. Hats off to that. However, we won our division last year, how about you all?

This was my favorite from the Panthers/Redskins series the past few years.

605285_o.gif

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

Congrats. Indeed you guys have beasted us the past three times we've played. Hats off to that. However, we won our division last year, how about you all?

This was my favorite from the Panthers/Redskins series the past few years.

605285_o.gif

Mines every single play our defense lit RGknee up last game. Like when he got spun or when our pass rush lit him up. My prediction is he'll be getting quite used to that this year with his running threat diminished

Posted · Report post

oh hey look a dickbeard redskins fan here to make implausible arguments. who needs facts or football acumen when dale junior says it's so?

Posted · Report post

2-0

Posted · Report post

Mines every single play our defense lit RGknee up last game. Like when he got spun or when our pass rush lit him up. My prediction is he'll be getting quite used to that this year with his running threat diminished

He isn't going to last long in this league if he continues to go at the pace he's going. He's trying to prove how tough he is.

oh hey look a dickbeard redskins fan here to make implausible arguments. who needs facts or football acumen when dale junior says it's so?

You guys are a happy bunch...lol  Nobody is agreeing with Dale, Jr. kid so simmer down.