Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Redskin fan logic

117 posts in this topic

Posted

Still faster? Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know, no class (sue me).

robert-griffin1.jpg

Posted

fug the cornball.

post-10280-0-98937400-1369431040_thumb.j

2 people like this

Posted

So why isn't Reggie McNeal a pro bowl QB if he ran a 4.35 40?

251158.jpg

Posted

Who cares what a Foreskin fan thinks? They're still referring to RG3 as Superhuman after a concussion and torn ACL in his rookie campaign. 

Posted

People are crowning RG3 the next Peyton Manning/Bret Farve/Elway hybrid.

Posted

I wouldn't exactly trust Dale Jr. when it comes to being fast.

2 people like this

Posted

We can knock RG3 for the wedding gift thing, but in all honesty, if Cam had a registry at BB&B I would buy him a Breville Juicer if he asked for it. I have one and they are badass and I'd wake up every sunday thinking, Cam Newton is gonna get up and work out and kick some NFC South ass today because of the delicious vitamins and nutrients my Breville Juicer provided. Then I'd write to JR after our SB victory and ask for a team ring for doing my part.

Posted

yep it really is the off season

Posted

yep it really is the off season

It is the most, well, maybe second most, wonderful, well, maybe third most, wonderful time of the year.

Posted

Bob Griffin love will be Bob Griffin love until he starts to play poorly and his team doesn't win. And ignorant people will say stupid poo because they try to repeat what the "experts" on ESPN and NFLN say. Not even worth getting mad at anymore...it's like banging your head against a brick wall

Very true its quite sad actually I cant stand to read anything by espn or nfln its like football for stupid people and those people hear what the "experts" say and all jump on a players bandwagon or hate on a player based on what the media says

Posted

Truthfully, "fan" and "logic" are two words that don't exactly go together all that well regardless of what fanbase you're talking about.

Granted, some are worse than others (Cowboy fans, for example).

Posted

It is the most, well, maybe second most, wonderful, well, maybe third most, wonderful time of the year.

pre pre season?

1 person likes this