Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DA KRAKEN IS IN THE HOUSEEEEE (and they let me start my own topic)

407 posts in this topic

Posted

1uhqq.jpg

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Kraken Army 2 Huddler's strong.  Who else wants to sign up?

 

sign me up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

The Kraken does not have an offseason, the NFL has an offseason from the Kraken

 

Chuck Norris wears the Kraken pajamas

 

The Kraken was once told that his urine tested positive for steroids, The Kraken laughed and replied, "Where do you think steroids come from?"

 

When the Kraken was a kid, he used to make his mom finish her vegetables

 

The endangered species list just happens to coincide with the list of "animals the Kraken doesn't like"

 

In a recent survey it was discovered the 94% of American women lost their virginity to the Kraken. The other 6% were incredibly fat or ugly.

 

The Kraken has been to Mars, hence why there is no life on Mars

 

The Kraken smokes after sex, not cigarettes, his penis literally smokes

 

Ghosts sit around campfires and tell the Kraken stories

 

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Kraken Army... an Army.. for The Kraken?

fuging stupid.

I'm in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

An entire section in BOA with 76 jerseys, face paint and blackout contact lenses.

That would scare the hell out of opposing teams' fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

 

The Kraken was once told that his urine tested positive for steroids, The Kraken laughed and replied, "Where do you think steroids come from?"

 

 

 

 

This one made me lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

This one made me lol.

Me too... til I found out it was true.  The Kraken will be personally held responsible for the downfall of MLB.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

I just have to post in this thread.

Not really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

you should conceal a tiny cephalopod underneath your jersey and rip it out and toss it around each time you make a sack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Just so y'all know...The Kraken is always watchin'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

All I have to say to you is next time we play the Bengals, if you get a chance to light up Gio Bernard, don't do it!! He's my man, but he's fragile and I need to look out for him.

Any other former UNC players are fair game though. Hakeem Nicks, Brandon Tate, Greg Little, TJ Yates, Jonathan Cooper, etc etc. Doesn't matter to me man, just keep my wittle baby Gio safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

pain_and_no_gain_by_eastcoastsurfer12-d6

 

Posted this on my Movie Poster Thread, but now that the Kraken is HERE, I figured I'd post it again.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites