Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PJ Hairston Arrested

265 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Perfect example of what's wrong with society...

Hairston has weed- Yawn

Hairston was driving with out a license- No Big Deal

Hairston had a gun on him- Who Cares

Hairston was driving a rental car- Holy poo, we have a story!!!

Really, that's what you got out of that?  I think the biggest deal is the gun and the amount of weed.  I do wonder why he is driving around a $50,000 rental car with drugs and a gun, oh wait no I don't.

Posted · Report post

Perfect example of what's wrong with society...

Hairston has weed- Yawn

Hairston was driving with out a license- No Big Deal

Hairston had a gun on him- Who Cares

Hairston was driving a rental car- Holy poo, we have a story!!!

The thing about the rental car is mostly an NCAA issue to see if it was a violation.  If a booster rented it for PJ then that is a violation. 

Posted · Report post

Really, that's what you got out of that? I think the biggest deal is the gun and the amount of weed. I do wonder why he is driving around a $50,000 rental car with drugs and a gun, oh wait no I don't.

If you listen to any excerpts from the media, they always finish off the story with "on top of that Hairston was driving a rental car".

If people are more concerned with the rental car (in hopes that UNC gets busted for illegal benefits) over the outcome of the crimes that the kid committed, it just shows what type of people they really are.

They can argue it all you want, but if looks like a pig and acts like a pig, it's probably a pig.

Posted · Report post

my guess is someone other than PJ takes the fall.

There are some DEEEEEP pockets in underground Chapel Hill. 

Let him take the fall, then get paid!

Posted · Report post

The main thing with the car is that it's the only way the NCAA gets involved it seems.  Roy won't suspend him for weed, the gun is to be determined, but a rental car that would risk his eligibility?  Roy would have to sit him until the matter is closed, or risk playing an ineligible guy.  

No doubt the drugs/gun are more serious, but being an NCAA player, the NCAA aspect matters as well if not more in this instance.  If Hairston wasn't an athlete, nobody would give two shits about the kid.  Go society.  

Posted · Report post

I kick his ass off regardless, too much baggage and if fr some reason he doesn't get kicked off, he better not complain about the hazing he gets from other fans, because it's his own damn fault.

Posted · Report post

PJ could defecate on a homeless toddler and I'd still support him and call him a hero and role model.

(mostly to make Panthro cry with rage and secret jealousy)

Posted · Report post

who the fuck would be jealous of a homeless kid getting pooped on?

yeah probably panthro...
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

they don't necessarily have to be homeless

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

They should kick him off. Just plain stupid

What will happen:

The gun is registered to a passenger.

They found the weed outside the car so it's split 3 ways dropping all of their charges to possession. 

Rental car was to a passenger as well.

Charged with possession. Probably serves a few game suspension for the rental from the NCAA although they'll pretend it's cause he had weed.

Posted · Report post

The main thing with the car is that it's the only way the NCAA gets involved it seems.  Roy won't suspend him for weed, the gun is to be determined, but a rental car that would risk his eligibility?  Roy would have to sit him until the matter is closed, or risk playing an ineligible guy.  

No doubt the drugs/gun are more serious, but being an NCAA player, the NCAA aspect matters as well if not more in this instance.  If Hairston wasn't an athlete, nobody would give two shits about the kid.  Go society.  

Sadly this is true