• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigcatdaddy

PJ Hairston Arrested

Really i've heard the opposite about PJ. Not doubting you. Just saying. Know a few that have met him said he seemed real cool. Perhaps too cool apparently lol

I mean, I've met them all multiple times. I've played ball with some them, hungout with some of them, had legit conversations with some of them, but PJ just seems really standoffish.

For instance, one of my friends was in a class with him and was in a group with him for a project, and he said hey to him on the bus one night, but PJ was like "I don't know you man". He said we're in whatever class together, and PJ just kept saying "Dude, I don't know you". And then outside of that, he acts like he's above the rest of the student population, when all of the other guys just act like normal students and will talk to anyone.

The guy went to Dudley High School...not surprised he got pulled over with weed and a gun.

So Pack Pride proves once again they care more about UNC then their own program.

Or they just exposed a major violation involving drug dealers, pimps, and boosters. Scary time for the heels.

Or they just exposed a major violation involving drug dealers, pimps, and boosters. Scary time for the heels.

Or.... it's not true at all and it's just message board talk...

Scary times ahead for people that don't have a life or a job.