Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigcatdaddy

PJ Hairston Arrested

265 posts in this topic

It doesn't matter if it's hard or not, I wouldn't spend my day trying to play CSI to get someone in trouble...

That's just pathetic.

Really?  You are spending time right now arguing with me about women's sports that unc are better then Duke at.

Really? You are spending time right now arguing with me about women's sports that unc are better then Duke at.

*All sports....

Duke is currently better than UNC at basketball but historically UNC is better (and that goes for every sport)...

If Lax is a man sport, then why do woman play it?

UNC owns Duke in basketball history

UNC owns Duke in football history

UNC owns Duke in baseball history

UNC owns Duke soccer history

It's all about tradition...

Have you ever played LAX?  

basketball last year Duke vs unc:  2-0

football last year Duke vs unc: 1-0

LAX last year Duke national champs

I could give a damn about baseball and soccer.

*All sports....

Duke is currently better than UNC at basketball but historically UNC is better (and that goes for every sport)...

I will give you a slow clap for that.  Duke owns the bell in football and over the last 9 games in basketball Duke has won 7 including going 2-0 against your boys last year.  Plus we have won two titles in LAX in the past 4 years.

Have you ever played LAX?

basketball last year Duke vs unc: 2-0

football last year Duke vs unc: 1-0

LAX last year Duke national champs

I could give a damn about baseball and soccer.

Actually I have played a few pick up games of LAX.

And that's cool, you watched Duke play football and basketball last year. Just pick and choose which years to look at, that's cool.

Oh, and you don't care about sports that Duke isn't good at... how convenient...

Typical...

Actually I have played a few pick up games of LAX.

And that's cool, you watched Duke play football and basketball last year. Just pick and choose which years to look at, that's cool.

Oh, and you don't care about sports that Duke isn't good at... how convenient...

Typical...

So you think I only watched Duke football and basketball last year?  You are misguided but that is typically for unc fans.  

I would like for Duke to be champions in every sport but I don't watch every sport.  I could careless about baseball, soccer, diving, swimming, track and field, field hockey or any of those other sports that don't make money.  

Fair enough, I'll chat you later, got a few things to take care of this afternoon.

So you think I only watched Duke football and basketball last year?  You are misguided but that is typically for unc fans.  

I would like for Duke to be champions in every sport but I don't watch every sport.  I could careless about baseball, soccer, diving, swimming, track and field, field hockey or any of those other sports that don't make money.  

Like lacrosse.  Though I suppose if you include donations from parents it might break even

bottom line PJ is a thug that will prob. end up in prison like his daddy

Way to be a dick....

It's easy to talk tough when you're behind a computer but at the end of the day you're the one that pays to see guys like P.J. Hairston play basketball... Think about that.