NSA Whistleblower: Hero or Villain

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,398 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:28 PM

Well, if the NSA is doing nothing wrong, then it has nothing to fear from these breaches of its privacy.

#47 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:30 PM

He is neither. He is a guy that made the decision to do something illegal for his beliefs.

Now he has come out to try and reap the benefits and become the Martin Luther King of internet data mining.

no one cares what happens to an unrecognizable face or name, but with him coming it it's kind of a form of protection from prosecution for himself, not only did he do a big no no but he also did the one thing to protect himself the most right away.

he may reap some benefits but he's just being smart about what he's done

#48 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,783 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:45 PM

no one cares what happens to an unrecognizable face or name, but with him coming it it's kind of a form of protection from prosecution for himself, not only did he do a big no no but he also did the one thing to protect himself the most right away.

he may reap some benefits but he's just being smart about what he's done

Oh yeah. I totally agree it was the smart thing to do. I think I even said something similar to you somewhere else in this thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.