Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alejandro mangina at it again...

82 posts in this topic

Posted

he's a fat fuging sissy and a terrible liar.  at least we don't have to deal with his sad ass IRL like his parents do.

i feel sorry for his mother.

Posted

mom called....lunch is ready

1 person likes this

Posted

so is RC having a drama meltdown or something.  i just checked over there and it seems like half the threads are just internal bitch fights.

interesting considering how that place always seemed very much up its own ass about having superior "football based trash talk" as opposed to the 4chan junior we supposedly have going on over here.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow I'm famous! Get to talk smack on one board while an entire other board follows with a play by play! Gee what a great smack section y'all got here, 1 failed thread on Carolina Suck and another about what I am posting on another board!? LMFAO

What a sad sad place this has become! And yes, you're so right, I'm still so butthurt, I got hurt so bad by all the mean stuff y'all typed, I mean only going on vacation to nicest destinations for fun, how horrible! Later peasants!

pretty telling that your addiction in life is getting mentioned by name on message boards on the internet. i guess all publicity is good publicity even if it exposes you as a shallow milquetoast

Posted

so is RC having a drama meltdown or something.  i just checked over there and it seems like half the threads are just internal bitch fights.

interesting considering how that place always seemed very much up its own ass about having superior "football based trash talk" as opposed to the 4chan junior we supposedly have going on over here.

Not exactly internal, but other than that, basically. Only it's much gayer than you make it sound.

Like I said, there's never been a better time to join.

Posted

I mean only going on vacation to nicest destinations for fun, how horrible! Later peasants!

so, will you be back right after the birthday party at Chuckeee Cheese or will your mommy make you shower after spending all day playing with yourself in the ball pit?

Posted

This dude...wow......at least he is consistent...ESPN, falcons board, huddle...Big A makin friends all over....

Posted

double post

Posted

I wonder if he's done this crap to the Bucs?

Posted

holy poo