Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Smith on NFL Network @ 7pm

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Heath Evans was an Aint. He will never say anything pro Panthers after what we used to do to him.

Between 9 and 11 wins would be fantastic. What exactly is he saying that is anti Panthers?

Posted · Report post

even if you told me the Jags would start 7-0 i would bet you they win more than 9 games total.

Posted · Report post

I think it is possible we sweep the falcons. I'm not saying we will. But we came pretty close last year. I kno they are good, but I think they miss playoffs this year. They hav a pretty tough schedule as well, by default. They have to play the saints, bucs, and us just because of our division. Then they hav 49ers, seahawks, and rams. Plus whoever else. NFC is too strong for someone to call it a sure thing.

Posted · Report post

Between 9 and 11 wins would be fantastic. What exactly is he saying that is anti Panthers?

It's not exactly a big secret that Heath Evans generally has no clue what he's talking about.

Posted · Report post

I think it is possible we sweep the falcons. I'm not saying we will. But we came pretty close last year. I kno they are good, but I think they miss playoffs this year. They hav a pretty tough schedule as well, by default. They have to play the saints, bucs, and us just because of our division. Then they hav 49ers, seahawks, and rams. Plus whoever else. NFC is too strong for someone to call it a sure thing.

Unless the offense is set loose, and or the defense is monster: I wonder if Rivera has cajones to keep the pedal to the medal for a 11 win season, if the team has a good start, which is quite possible?

Posted · Report post

I cringed when he answered the question about Cam deserving to be a captain... I know what he meant, I also know how people will misconstrue his answer. 

It would have been much better for him to just say: "Yes, I think Cam deserves to be a captain but that's not up to me - it's a decision made by the entire team". 

Posted · Report post

I stopped listening when I noticed Heath has us going 7-0 and then getting swept by the Falcons and the Saints. 

Given our history, we're much more likely to go 0-7 and sweep the Falcons and the Saints late in the season, LOL

I'd love to see us go 7-0, but with our schedule that's not happening AND we're not getting swept by the Falcons and Saints. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We're not gonna get swept by both, we were a couple plays away from sweeping both of them last year
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I guess you may know now because of the other comments in the thread but it was a backhanded compliment.

paraphrasing but his words meant this

'Oh you guys are gonna be ok, but youre not good enough to win one game against the Aint's or the Falcons (and lose one to Tampa). . the Panthers will win 9 games plus after teams give up at the end of the season they may win one or two more from some teams that just roll over'

He has us at 1 in 6 in the division for last place. . . and not going to the playoffs for sure.

Posted · Report post

No. Don't give the bastard any credibility by contributing to his stupidity with attention he desperately craves.

I would generally agree but he's a fraud in other ways too.. I dont think hes really who he claims to be.. Pretty sad but whatever lol

Posted · Report post

Further more, the "say whaaaat" guys had smitty's bit on there when he was talking about Cam being a captain.

They basically think Smitty was being PC and all, saying Cam would like to be a leader and the team will decide if he is a captain or not.....regardless, Smitty is THE leader of the offense. Which is how it should be.