Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Smith on NFL Network @ 7pm

43 posts in this topic

Posted

37 minutes late.

oo i love puzzles

What wouldve happend if I had waited to another minute? er what wouldve happend if I wasnt "37 minutes late". Is this like 24? Im not a huge fan of the show but it sounds fun.

Posted

oo i love puzzles

What wouldve happend if I had waited to another minute? er what wouldve happend if I wasnt "37 minutes late". Is this like 24? Im not a huge fan of the show but it sounds fun.

If you had waited another minute, it would have been 38 minutes late.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you had waited another minute, it would have been 38 minutes late.

DAMN! I was so close. . . .so close.

I feel like I just lost the opening bid on the Price is Right and now I'll never get to bone Diane Parkinson.

Posted

I would love to see some 30 year old Cam inside our 25 year old Cam before he gets promoted!

Posted

I would love to see some 30 year old Cam inside our 25 year old Cam before he gets promoted!

Wait, you want :Cam: to travel back in time and fug himself before he can be captain?

I knew some people on the huddle had unrealistic expectations for Cam, but jeez...

Posted

No I just want Cam to start acting and performing like an old grizzled vet, that comes from wisdom!

Posted

No I just want Cam to start acting and performing like an old grizzled vet, that comes from wisdom!

...and experience.  He's 24.