#31 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,826 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:41 AM

I am not sold that our OL is competitive. We are certainly better at DT and the secondary is slightly upgraded but I am not sure how many games that will win us considering our schedule.Our OL is one injury from being in the same boat we were last year.

We will be sure to let Gettlemen and the other experts that there are some arm chair QB's on The Huddle that are just not sold on their direction.

I am sure it will go directly to the top on the list.....the list of poo to throw away.

:beerhat:

#32 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,338 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

Meh, I think he's pointing out the obvious, we did have some issues, they did get addressed.   You make it seem like he didn't get any of the coaches input on the player they decided to go after.  I'm glad he's confident in the direction that he's taken this team, and I am too.   We have cap space, we didn't blow up our roster, and we added talent.  if he's really looking for a pat on the back then I'll give him one.

How many times have you heard a GM for any team come out and say "Man we really screwed up this off-season. I mean crapped the bed. Who is in charge of this circus??!!

Sorry I just remain dubious of this team

#33 DeeJay

DeeJay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  • LocationHell Paso Texas

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:45 PM

Gettlemen has more knowledge cause he took the giants to the promise land a few times and won rings....

think it's time for charlotte to get a few rings :D

#34 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:08 AM

I'm not liking our TE depth after Olsen. I really hope Gettleman picks someone up after training camp.

We have a freak at TE. Just needs some proper coaching imo. 

#35 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,542 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:04 AM

We have a freak at TE. Just needs some proper coaching imo.

We've been hearing stuff like that for years about different TE's, until Greg came along.

The past has soured me a bit on this. I'll believe it when I see it. I'm hoping I will.

#36 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,695 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:10 AM

B. Williams is a freak athlete, BUT he isn't healthy. Got to be able to practice if you want a roster spot.

#37 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:48 AM

hahahahah nice.

yea i didnt start drinking till after i was a panther fan!

my liver is so black, shriveled, and dead that if you hold it up to your ear you can hear it say "whatchoo talkin' about, willis?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com