Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CP3 and Howard want to play together

53 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Griffin and Bledsoe for D12 on a sign and trade the rumor this AM.

Posted · Report post

That's not bad for Lakers if he's leaving anyway.  They need some energy in that group of vets and Griffin could bring it.

Posted · Report post

Call me crazy, or in the minority, or whatever, but personally I would rather see Kemba flourish as a PG with a true scoring wing and a solid big who isn't afraid to catch a pass and finish with some authority.  I think he has great potential if we can put better pieces around him.

Posted · Report post

Griffin and Bledsoe for D12 on a sign and trade the rumor this AM.

I honestly think Griffin is untouchable in the Clippers opinion.  I'm not buying it at all.  That said, you absolutely do that deal if Dwight  tells you he's not signing a new deal with the Lakers....

Posted · Report post

IMO Dwight/CP3 will sign with the Hawks.

CP3 just doesn't trust Donald Sterling, the guy turned down Doc/KG for D.Jordan/2 late 1rd picks. SMH

Posted · Report post

IMO Dwight/CP3 will sign with the Hawks.

CP3 just doesn't trust Donald Sterling, the guy turned down Doc/KG for D.Jordan/2 late 1rd picks. SMH

Shit I don't blame him. That's Is a retarded trade. I would have laughed at Danny ainge.

Posted · Report post

I would have been all over that trade.  Pierce would eventually sign with the Clippers after he is bought out.   Then you can go after Howard for Blake/Bledsoe and re-sign Cp3

CP3

Butler

Pierce

Garnett

Howard

SICK

Posted · Report post

A lot more to that trade than those pieces...you're casually leaving out Bledsoe or the Clips taking back a bad contract like Lee from the Celtics

Posted · Report post

Clippers were pretty stupid imo to not make that deal:

Celtics: DeAndre + two future 1st rounders

Clippers: Doc Rivers + Garnett

You get your HC and Garnett. You're losing possibly two late 1st rounders. Why not?

You still have the ability to go sign Pierce and make a trade for Howard. Just dumb on Clippers organization's part.

Posted · Report post

Clippers were pretty stupid imo to not make that deal:

Celtics: DeAndre + two future 1st rounders

Clippers: Doc Rivers + Garnett

You get your HC and Garnett. You're losing possibly two late 1st rounders. Why not?
You still have the ability to go sign Pierce and make a trade for Howard. Just dumb on Clippers organization's part.

Garnett is way too far down the line. He's gonna be a 12 and 10 guy in this stage of his career. So I wouldn't want him if u could get him for free. Doc is a good coach but I wouldn't give up an exciting big man and 2 firsts for him. IMO that is the dumb move

Posted · Report post

So it's back on.....

Not sure what to think.  If the Clippers get Garnett and then sign Pierce like they seem to want to (Boston will cut him and save 10 mill or trade so someone else can save that ) they'll be a pretty good team.

Boston needs to sadly, get rid of those guys and start getting some people to help Rondo.  Jordan and two #1 picks seems like a good deal to clear that salary.

Posted · Report post

I wonder if they would have enough cap room to sign Howard as well...

PG: Chris Paul

SG: Caron Butler

SF: Paul Pierce

PF: Kevin Garnett

C: Dwight Howard

HC: Doc Rivers

looks damn good on paper.