Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

so george zimmerman's trial is underway

359 posts in this topic

Trayvons body was found several yards away from the concrete where Zimmerman claims to have received the injuries.  Hard to claim that the having his head hitting the concrete caused him to fear for his life and shoot all in the same moment

i've seen people get their head beat against the concrete like that, and all they could do was hold on until someone broke up the fight

once it gets to the point to where the other person is on top of you, slamming your head against concrete, you're not gonna be able to think about pulling a gun and shooting them

fug.   you pretty much have to be helped up and carried off.

watch the stream now

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/national/george-zimmerman-trial-live-video-testimony-enters-5th-day-in-florida

The witness was the first to speak to GZ, he is testifying that GZ looked like he had been in a fight but was completely lucid and able to answer questions like what caliber he used.  Hard to believe he hit his head that hard,

This is a quote from one of the websites im checking out.

Comment From Guest
if you shoot someone who is straddling you on top....that person has the ability to fall back or left to right. if he fell ON TOP of zimmerman, according to some peoples opinions here.....he would have had to PUSH trayvon OFF of him and trayvon would have ended up on his BACK.

Any thoughts?

TM was found face down with both hands under his body.

Where on his body was he shot? Unless its a head shot people can stagger around before falling, especially if he was shot in a lung or stomach.

He was shot through the lung and heart with the bullet remaining inside. 

It is true that 9mms are not people stoppers.

All the witnesses that arrived on the scene said that he was already down and Zimmerman was up and about.   

IMO, it would be hard to gather the strength to rise up off someone.  I am going to do a search about the amount of damage done to Trayvon's heart and see how long it would take to die.

i would say instant convulsions, loss of total body control, possibly some flailing about.  how long can the brain survive without blood?

you could possibly even run off shot in the heart, but i've heard nothing about a trail of blood

Here is what I feel happened....

GZ sees TM walking around and profiles him as a trouble maker, proceeds to play mall cop.

Police tell GZ cut it out stop following him. GZ continues to follow him.

TM notices some crazy  guy following him, starts walking faster, calls his girlfriend.

GZ notices TM walking faster, thinks hmmm that is suspicious. Catches up to TM because "They always get away"

GZ probably grabs TM's arm or something along those lines with a "hey buddy what are you doing here"

TM punches GZ, and rightfully so

GZ punches back, wrestling begins.

TM gets the upper hand and knocks him down, hitting his head on sidewalk.

GZ screams "help" pulls gun and shoots him.

TM is shot in chest, staggers a bit, falls face first in grass

Sounds about right.

GZ should spend the rest of his life in prison. His idiotic behavior caused the entire incident.

2 people like this

Also, that picture of all the blood on his head is horse shit.

Ever have a scalp wound? Those things bleed like crazy. My kid fell of a swing last year and had a tiny cut on his head. His entire head and back of his shirt was covered in blood from a tiny cut.

1 person likes this