Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

so george zimmerman's trial is underway

359 posts in this topic

at first glance, it would appear that the prosecution has presented witnesses with two conflicting reports, but that is not so.

one witness testified that Zimmerman was being beaten while Martin was on top of him.  Then they turned away, and a bit later they heard a gun shot.

Another testified that Martin was on the bottom, Zimmerman fired a gun and then got up off the body.

It's possible both are the case, but we'll see.

Apparently witness testified seeing Martin beating the hell out of Zimmerman

I watched every witness. And I also read several media spins on the trial. I am here to tell you noone said anything close to that.  No witness saw any actual fighting. One witness testifies to seeing one person on top of another but was unable to discern which one. He left the scene before the shot.  He said he could not see any actual blows to the face or any other part of the body and I believe he said they were in the grass not the sidewalk

Edit: the media is spinning the testimony completely differently.

No one is ever going to know exactly what happened and most of these witnesses coming out of the woodwork can't be reliable. I pretty much agree with everything Zod said except for I think they're pretty much equally at fault. Zimmerman has a right to ask a suspicious person what they're doing in his neighborhood but he also shouldn't have killed that person. Trayvon has the right to go for a walk but he also shouldn't have beat the poo out of a guy who had a gun. 

Zimmerman should go to jail though. His facial damage wasn't that bad. It was consistent with someone who got hit a few good times. I personally don't believe getting punched in the face a few times constitutes a self defense killing, especially when Zimmerman was bigger than Martin and should have been able to manhandle him. That's just a personal opinion though. I think the trigger should only be pulled as the last option and maybe Zimmerman really did think Martin was a thug who was going to murder him. More than likely though, Zimmerman thought he was pulling the trigger on some gang banger no one would care about and he'd get off scott free and maybe even made out to be a hero.

Not one chocolate cone..,

1 person likes this

A daughter proud of her dad?

Makes me offended!!!!!!!!!!

A daughter proud of her dad?

Makes me offended!!!!!!!!!!

Haha shut the fug up already, you get offended when someone mentions stormfront

1 person likes this

Haha shut the fuck up already, you get offended when someone mentions stormfront

Oooh you are so darn controversial and offensive!!!

I am do outraged and offended!!!!!

Wondering where the subtext was whereI said I was offended by that picture

hmm

You were far too offended to type subtext.

You ok? Try to get some sleep.