Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

so george zimmerman's trial is underway

The more evidence I see as the trial goes on the worse and worse it looks for the prosecution. The facts support an entirely different scenario than what the media has portrayed. Much of what I saw in the news about this trial has proven to be either biased or just outright false. I can see how someone that only knows about this case from watching the evening news can come to a completely different conclusion about what happened.

yeah clearly it's the lamestream media's fault that zimmerman's injuries do not even approach what would be expected from being punched "25-30 times" and having his head repeatedly bashed against the sidewalk

i bet the media removed martin's dna from the gun too!

The more evidence I see as the trial goes on the worse and worse it looks for the prosecution. The facts support an entirely different scenario than what the media has portrayed. Much of what I saw in the news about this trial has proven to be either biased or just outright false. I can see how someone that only knows about this case from watching the evening news can come to a completely different conclusion about what happened.

to be totally honest my opinion is completely the opposite.

as I've listened to more testimony, I've actually become more convinced that Zimmerman is not accurately reporting what happened that night and in fact it is likely that, while Martin may have thrown the first punch, Zimmerman basically reacted with extreme force that was uncalled for given the situation.

That being said, i am hesitant to say that I think murder 2 is likely until I hear more of the defense's case... that, and "beyond a reasonable doubt" is hard as fug to prove in many, many circumstances (so long as the defendant isn't black and in certain states, then it's really easy :) )

that, and "beyond a reasonable doubt" is hard as fug to prove in many, many circumstances (so long as the defendant isn't black and in certain states, then it's really easy :) )

33e4v9c.jpg

I agree with Mav, at first, I was kinda on Zimmerman's side(yes, even as a young black male), but now hearing the facts of the case I really believe Zimmerman is at fault here.

Zimmerman has been caught in various lies since the beginning. Yet the deceased victim is the one on trial. I guess people already forgot about George's bail being revoked for hiding the money that he raised from bigots online?

Zimmerman has been caught in various lies since the beginning. Yet the deceased victim is the one on trial. I guess people already forgot about George's bail being revoked for hiding the money that he raised from bigots online?

they're the only ones who fell for his code

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/18/justice/florida-zimmerman-calls

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Alex stump