• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

so george zimmerman's trial is underway

Judging from the make up of the jury, I think he walks too. The prosecution screwed the pooch there. They tried to have one woman kicked off, but it didn't work. So now she is sitting there on the jury knowing the prosecution tried to have her dismissed. That one lady could hang the jury herself.

Defendants claiming "stand your ground" are more likely to prevail if the victim is black. Seventy-three percent of those who killed a black person faced no penalty compared to 59 percent of those who killed a white.

nothing to see here, justice is colorblind

nothing to see here, justice is colorblind

Yeah, but black people are disproportionately criminals and therefore more scary and shooting them is justifiable.....duh.

It's sad that more attention and concern isn't given to the amount of black folks being killed in this country,

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl06.xls#disablemobile

The black population makes up 12% of total population but nearly 50% of homocides. 95% of these homocides are black on black crime. It's extremely sad that the press only cares when a Hispanic guy kills a black guy. That will get ratings I guess.

It's sad that more attention and concern isn't given to the amount of black folks being killed in this country,

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/10shrtbl06.xls#disablemobile

The black population makes up 12% of total population but nearly 50% of homocides. 95% of these homocides are black on black crime. It's extremely sad that the press only cares when a Hispanic guy kills a black guy. That will get ratings I guess.

not like natalie hollaway did

i bet 100% of murders are human on human crime.  its extremely sad that the media focuses on an innocent teenager walking home through his gated community and is gunned down by an adult because the teenager wasn't a pretty white female

not like natalie hollaway did

i bet 100% of murders are human on human crime. its extremely sad that the media focuses on an innocent teenager walking home through his gated community and is gunned down by an adult because the teenager wasn't a pretty white female

Are you drunk?

but you have white girls, no need to concern yourself with zimmerman hunting them down like fucking punks that always get away

Stop drinking

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    kfcomber51

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts