CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,538 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:55 AM

Link: http://www.cbssports...ston-punishment

The issue of P.J. Hairston's arrest was acknowledged on Monday for the first time publicly by North Carolina coach Roy Williams.

USA Today spoke briefly with Williams, who isn't rushing to judgment on what to do with Hairston in regard to punishment with the basketball team. Williams said he has "some ideas" of what might happen, but until Hairston's case is settled through the justice system, he's sitting tight and waiting it out.

"We are doing one thing: We are waiting until all the information comes out," Williams told USA TODAY Sports on Monday. "The good thing is, I don't have to make a decision right now because we're in summer school, fall semester has not started, basketball has not started. We're going to wait and see what happens. I've got some ideas, but right now those ideas are staying in my mind. ... I am waiting until all the facts come in and then I will take care of everything that needs to be taken care of."

#2 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 4,889 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:35 AM

No problem at all with Roy waiting for the details...

But how does it look for Hairston, that he supposedly already told Roy everything, and no punishment was to come?  I mean, Roy basically knows he lied the first time around now, right?  If he only told him about the weed/traffic stop...and then the rental car and gun were details he so happened to leave out initially?  I'm guessing Roy wasn't throwing around goly gee gosh darn-its after finding that out. 

#3 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,831 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:58 PM

Suspended half a game 

#4 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,125 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

He'll be forced to miss his first shot then it's all good.

#5 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,153 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

I care this much:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.