Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Ole Tittays!

36 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Also proven to be fake later on when the mother did a radio interview, and I think those two kids are still making those videos, and they've got to be at least 20 by now.

I digress though.

Who really gives a shitt what my opionion on those types of games is. I think they are silly and a waste of time but don't let me rain on the parade of those who enjoy that type of thing. I only made my post to give scp an idea of what time of game it was since he asked and nobody else stepped up to the plate with a better explanation.

Posted · Report post

Who really gives a shitt what my opionion on those types of games is. I think they are silly and a waste of time but don't let me rain on the parade of those who enjoy that type of thing. I only made my post to give scp an idea of what time of game it was since he asked and nobody else stepped up to the plate with a better explanation.

Okay, calm down buddy.

Posted · Report post

Okay, calm down buddy.

Its all good, just taking out my work frustrations on the huddle.Pissed at myself for breaking down and having my first cig in 4 weeks.

So my apologies to you and anyone else who takes offense to my posts.

Posted · Report post

Its all good, just taking out my work frustrations on the huddle.Pissed at myself for breaking down and having my first cig in 4 weeks.

So my apologies to you and anyone else who takes offense to my posts.

It's all good.

Posted · Report post

I would like something that represents all the people of the world and something not funny or cheesy. I would appreciate your help with this.

If you anagram "all of the peoples of the world" you get:

The Seal of Prophet Old Fellow

Posted · Report post

I dont want a name that fits the game because i may want to use the name in the other mmo's I play from time to time. 

Posted · Report post

If you anagram "all of the peoples of the world" you get:

The Seal of Prophet Old Fellow

that is strange 

Posted · Report post

I dont want a name that fits the game because i may want to use the name in the other mmo's I play from time to time. 

I had no idea it "fit" the game...in fact, I don't even know what game it is. Just thought it sounded cool.

Posted · Report post

It's just hard to be all-encompassing to the game world if we don't know what the game world is...

But, I think I get what you're meaning now...

hmmm...

The Collective

The Conglomerate

just a couple of thoughts off the top of my head...

It might would help, too, if we knew the type of MMO... like is it a medieval setting or what?

Posted · Report post

oh sorry no that was in response to the others saying that knowing the game name would be helpful.

Posted · Report post

Arcane Legends is the game, cheesy i know but its addicting. lol