Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladypanther

Gay player...problem fans

544 posts in this topic

Only bigots like cauliflower.  Fact.

What if they dont necessarily dislike cauliflower but they have cauliflower ears?

randy-couture-career_medium.jpg

Cause a really like Capt America.

I dunno, Beans, NFL guys have made living off of aggression and not giving in. I cant say I agree with you on this one.

the gay ones have too.   We're talking about the same guys.  Just as tough, just as hard, just as strong.

i'm really lost with the introduction of broccoli into this whole thing.

is it the root of hate?

we may never know...

lol

Yea evolving morally is a strong stance.  How can one evolve morally? Better question, why would someone want to evolve morally?

Who benefits from mystical evolution?  Also, morals don't evolve they get bent to the point where they aren't thought about anymore then they become a myth.  This great country was built on morals, no in under 50 years those morals have been castaway like you would a disposable razor.

After reading through these 20+ pages, I have to say it truly saddens me that we have not evolved morally and ethically past this being an issue.  Bigotry, hatred, deep seeded religious based insecurities and misinformation are still strong in the Carolinas.

Its a choice home boy... Just like doing drugs...addicts need it after awhile still a choice...

So when did you choose to turn away from your gay feelings and be straight?

Gays is not a civil issue... To have that in the same respect as the civil rights is ludacris... Homosexuality is a choice... There is no gay gene...its a perversion... Theres strength in numbers... Its being forced on society...

Gays is...??? You can't even speak correct english. GTFO!

Yea evolving morally is a strong stance.  How can one evolve morally? Better question, why would someone want to evolve morally?

Who benefits from mystical evolution?  Also, morals don't evolve they get bent to the point where they aren't thought about anymore then they become a myth.  This great country was built on morals, no in under 50 years those morals have been castaway like you would a disposable razor.

this great country was built on law.

that's not even close to the same thing.

Honest question to you. Do you think gays will ever be accepted by the mass?

My contention is no. But I'm sure if homosexuals had a natural identifying mark on their body, you know, like a black dot on their forehead since birth, people would have no choice but to. Heck, if green aliens from outer space come to earth and demand their equal rights, they'd get. My point is, people will always view homosexuality as a choice. Don't compare it to being black.

Me, personally, I don't care. In fact, gay people are the nicest people you'll ever meet. Unfortunately the mass will never see it that way. It's gonna take a lot of generations of parents to teach their kids better before we'll see full acceptance.

So what you're saying is that the struggles of blacks and homosexuals are incomparable because homos actually have it worse since they will never be excepted by society. I understand now....thanks for clearing that up.

How do we feel about broccolini our broccoli raab

How do we feel about broccolini our broccoli raab

i swing both ways.

1 person likes this