Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suddenly, im looking forward to the MNF Pats game.

54 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

When was the last time the Pats were in town? Was it in 2005 when it was 100+ degrees and the stadium ran out of water?

Posted · Report post

When was the last time the Pats were in town? Was it in 2005 when it was 100+ degrees and the stadium ran out of water?

Yep

Posted · Report post

We tend to lose these types of games; games where a team is missing a key contributor.  I remember last year when folks were happy Nicks was going to be out for the Giants.  The Giants then proceeded to whoop our a** without Nicks.

Posted · Report post

We tend to lose these types of games; games where a team is missing a key contributor. I remember last year when folks were happy Nicks was going to be out for the Giants. The Giants then proceeded to whoop our a** without Nicks.

We have made many shitty backup QBs look like HOFers over the years. I have actually learned to dread hearing that an opposing team has an injured starter :-(.

Posted · Report post

With unproven, young, starters at CB, Brady might have a field day on our secondary.

Posted · Report post

Brady's offense isn't centered around the wideouts but rather the TE's and the slot receivers. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I would not bet on home field advantage. BofA will be Gillette Stadium South. Just like the Giants and Jeta games will be MetLife South.

I was at the home game when we played the pats and beat them...I believe in 05... and it was a straight up Panthers home game.

Posted · Report post

I was at the home game when we played the pats and beat them...I believe in 05... and it was a straight up Panthers home game.

That was two years removed from the Super Bowl and what ended up being a great season. This is after four years of losing seasons.

Posted · Report post

Only since 2003?

before the superbowl loss I had no reason to hate the pats. my hatred has mostly been for the skins and Atlanta.

Posted · Report post

people act like brady has never played a down without top shelf talent all over his offense.

the patriots did make it to the afc championship game with troy brown and reche caldwell as their starting wide receivers once.

They got there because of defense. Not because of Brady

Posted · Report post

They got there because of defense. Not because of Brady

hrmm yes that's a good point

brady's career has been an illusion up to this point.  changing my mind panthers take this one 48-0.

Posted · Report post

really looking forward to dakrakens sac dance after he hernandez's brady!
1 person likes this