Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

alejandro has moved beyond PMing men his BMI, but...........

• Please log in to reply
279 replies to this topic

#241 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:23 PM

Bravo. Now go get it Pinocchio, really let me have it, lol

I bet you say that to all the guys

#242 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:23 PM

Now go get it Pinocchio, really let me have it!

You've got some weird ass fantasies...

#243 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,064 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:26 PM

You've got some weird ass fantasies...

I bet you say that to all the guys

Ha ha, good one guys, I was feeling pretty jipped by the weakness so far,thanks for saving it a little.

#244 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,702 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

Quick, say something Nostrildamus can respond to about me, he made a complete moron of himself earlier and needs to save some face! LMFAO

i admit that i was wrong about your alarm system having few wires

however i am right that your explosive lunge from your poptart-crumb-covered hippo trench of a bed to go take a picture of your alarm system's interior wiring proves that you're a vapid marionette awaiting marching orders from anyone who challenges your meager wealth

#245 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,702 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

here alejandro read this snippet from french social theorist marshall sahlins via 19th century english explorer william mariner

A Tongan chief responds to a description of money described by an Englishman, believing it foolish that people should place a value on money when they could not apply it to any physical purpose:

"If," said he, "it [money] were made of iron, and could be converted into knives, axes, and chisels, there would be some sense in placing a value on it; but as it is, I see none. If a man," he added, "has more yams than he wants, let him exchange some of them away for pork or gnatoo [bark cloth]. Certainly money is much handier, and more convenient, but then, as it will not spoil by being kept, people will store it up, instead of sharing it out, as a chief ought to do, and thus become selfish; whereas, if provisions were the principle property of man, and it ought to be, as being the most useful and the most necessary, he could not store it up, for it would spoil, and he would be obliged either to exchange it away for something else useful, or share it to his neighbours, and inferior chiefs and dependents, for nothing." He concluded by saying, "I understand now very well what it is that makes the Papalangis (Europeans) so selfish - it is this money." (Martin 1827 1:213-14, in Sahlins 2004 p.6)

#246 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,775 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:39 PM

here alejandro read this snippet from french social theorist marshall sahlins via 19th century english explorer william mariner

But, but, but, he who has the most toys wins...

#247 Big A(nus)

Big A(nus)

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:45 PM

I can't hear you over the sound of my Bentley that I built all by myself!

#248 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,761 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:11 PM

I have a wireless Bentley. Spark Plugs are for Wal-Mart shoppers.

#249 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,064 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:39 PM

Really, a lecture based on financial wisdoms of the Tongan people!? Well lets check into how that has transpired over the years:

. Tonga was named the sixth most corrupt country in the world by Forbes magazine in 2008.[31]

FAIL

#250 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,702 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

Really, a lecture based on financial wisdoms of the Tongan people!? Well lets check into how that has transpired over the years:

. Tonga was named the sixth most corrupt country in the world by Forbes magazine in 2008.[31]

FAIL

my six-week-old has better reading comprehension skills than you. the excerpt i posted is from a transcript recorded in the year 1827

and ironically your post actually confirms my point, as an adoption of western concepts of wage-based market economic systems have led to a gradual decline in social mores in that nation

#251 Big A(nus)

Big A(nus)

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

Guys, real quick, I have another problem I need your help with. I love pitching and catching equally, but with my love handles, I can't fit the requisite 2 other guys into my king bed. Anyone know of a high-class custom bed shop in the New Orleans area? Workmanship has to be good enoug for posting on 10-odd forums.

#252 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

my six-week-old has better reading comprehension skills than you. the excerpt i posted is from a transcript recorded in the year 1827

and ironically your post actually confirms my point, as an adoption of western concepts of wage-based market economic systems have led to a gradual decline in social mores in that nation

Like Fatty Mayonnaise even knew what the fug Tonga was before he googled it after your post. 

#253 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,064 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

Yeah, I picked up it was from 19th century, that's why I said "transpired over the years". This was basically a financial ethics tale from observation of the ideas of Tongan chief, yet I was pointing out how funny it is that these same people eventually become one of the most corrupt in world, but hey, we can blame western capitalism, on the other hand they can't be blamed at all.

So in 19th century, when the majority of population basically didn't use financial currency, they didn't understand greed and not sharing wealth, etc. then years later when they start using financial currency, they are some of the most corrupt in world. As hypocritical as the people on this board are, it's fitting you use this example. Lol

Your daughter is 6 weeks? Bringing her to remote areas of 3rd world countries sound like a great idea, I thought she was really young and still developing her immune system, but six weeks already, your definitely good to go, heck why not add some BASE jumping or swimming with sharks once at it!

#254 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,761 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

Most infant deaths in rural Peru are respiratory infections from burning random crap during the winter.
While its winter there now, I kinda doubt PhillyB is burning rubber and plastic to stay warm. Since lung function is huge in cardiology, have your dad explain it to you next time he takes you to a car dealership.

#255 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

Yeah, I picked up so some really hot guys last time I was in Tonga. My butt STILL hurts!

Yup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.