Photo
- - - - -

WSOC-TV to Broadcast the Pats-Panthers MNF Game in the Charlotte Market...but wait..it gets better

Best Answer CatMan72, 24 June 2013 - 04:50 PM

Here's a link to WSOC-TV's feedback submission form, let them know what you think about airing Foreskin games in our market. 

http://www.wsoctv.co...299/4adad34b45/

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#16 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:48 PM

where is your bar?

This.

#17 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,184 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

so i guess creep59 isn't pretending that he's not grits anymore

#18 j2sgam

j2sgam

cant beat the original...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,052 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

I live in Yorktown Virginia for the pass 5 years and they show all 4 Panthers preseason games plus the Panthers Huddle all season long.

Live in VA Beach, I can confirm this. Nice getting to see the preseason games & the Huddle show while living in Redskins area....

#19 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,348 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

When I went to visit my stepson in Va. Beach right before h got out of the Navy @ 6 years ago we went to the biggest sports bar we could find and had to settle for one tiny screen with another table or Panthers fans. And we lost, so I hate you Va. Beach.

#20 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

so i guess creep59 isn't pretending that he's not grits anymore

He's probably drunk off Natural Light and trolling the ESPN comments section somewhere as we speak.

#21 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,408 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

wait...we're upset over redskins preseason games getting added? who cares?

#22 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:06 PM

I ONLY show the Panthers' games at my bar during all the home games.  People always ask me to switch a few TVs to the other games and I refuse.  I'm so sick of hearing about bars that are a "Pats bar", or a "Steelers bar".  My bar is a PANTHERS BAR.  If you're wanting to watch the other games then we're not for you.  I can't stand bars in Charlotte, especially in the downtown area, that don't go all out for the Panthers on home games.  

you're a real accomadating barkeep aren't you. so you actually have people come to your bar to watch the panthers, when they are on local every sunday, and also have the added attraction of not being able to watch any of the other games. i bet u have a booming crowd. no wonder the nfl sunday ticket is so popular.

#23 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,474 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:10 PM

you're a real accomadating barkeep aren't you. so you actually have people come to your bar to watch the panthers, when they are on local every sunday, and also have the added attraction of not being able to watch any of the other games. i bet u have a booming crowd. no wonder the nfl sunday ticket is so popular.

if i remember correctly he doesn't live in NC or SC. I think he lives in Atlanta.

#24 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,263 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:33 PM

http://www.wsoctv.co...ght-foot/nYQzK/

fuging pisses me off. Please tell me what other market with an NFL team has something like this happen.

New York and the Bay Area and probably Baltimore/DC

#25 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,978 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:54 PM

NC was only "Redskins territory" because that's the way the media contracts played out.

Half the dipshits who still claim to be diehard Redskins fans because this is "Redskins country" are probably also diehard Braves fans. How does that work? Shouldn't they be Nats fans? Atlanta is far closer to most of NC than the DC area and a far closer cultural tie as well. This was never "Redskins country". The diehard Redskins fans simply expose themselves as people who will accept whatever the media feeds them. In other words, they're fuging idiots. Their opinion is not worth being heard.

#26 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:30 AM

if i remember correctly he doesn't live in NC or SC. I think he lives in Atlanta.

thats even worse, like i said, no wonder the nfl sunday ticket is so popular, for the real nfl fan

#27 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,699 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:36 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

Yes....we are in downtown Charlotte and we have over 1700 people that come through on all the home games.  And yes, when the Panthers are on that is the ONLY game I show and the only sound you'll hear (except for music during the commercials).  And no, there are no other bars in downtown that host more people than we do on game days.  So....if you're trying to make a funny, sarcastic comment about my business decisions....it seems to be working out pretty well for me.  If you care enough to have to watch another game while the Panthers are on then you're not the kind of person we'd want to join us anyway.  

#28 nationofdomination

nationofdomination

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:42 AM

NC was only "Redskins territory" because that's the way the media contracts played out.

Half the dipshits who still claim to be diehard Redskins fans because this is "Redskins country" are probably also diehard Braves fans. How does that work? Shouldn't they be Nats fans? Atlanta is far closer to most of NC than the DC area and a far closer cultural tie as well. This was never "Redskins country". The diehard Redskins fans simply expose themselves as people who will accept whatever the media feeds them. In other words, they're fuging idiots. Their opinion is not worth being heard.

what? this was redskins and colts country from the 50's and 60's, these oldtime longstanding fans of the nfl loved their teams and still do. by your reasoning anyone without a team in their region isnt a true fan, and this coming from someone who probably didnt even watch the nfl until the panthers came to charlotte. you have no idea of what you speak.

#29 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,699 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:44 AM

From the picture, it sure does look like people are upset to only get to watch the Panthers and you can clearly see how much it hurts business.  

Attached File  Panthers vs Packers 9.18.11 104.JPG   139.91KB   122 downloads

#30 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,699 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:47 AM

Nope...from Charlotte and live in Charlotte.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com