Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newton not to lead rushing with Panthers

128 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

you should try trolling in a different way, because this is a boring conversation.

i find my conversation exilerating, im presenting an enlightened point of view, and at the same time, attempting to make this board interesting for you dullards. as dull as yall are, even you guys must tire of listening to the same old boring garbage every day. you people drive me crazy. i have a good mind to just sign off, and let you continue to dream of the great things that cam is going to be able to do, once he matures. they say the average male matures around 30, so you only have about 5 more years of defending him as a legitimate, winning, leader of men. you dullards sicken me.

Posted · Report post

Shut the hell up and get out. Nobody gives a fuck what your one eyed view of our team is.

Posted · Report post

he'll still definitely pull it on goal-to-go situations

I hope not.

Using your franchise QB as a goal line battering ram ( when you have Tolbert) is not smart.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

i find my conversation exilerating, im presenting an enlightened point of view, and at the same time, attempting to make this board interesting for you dullards. as dull as yall are, even you guys must tire of listening to the same old boring garbage every day. you people drive me crazy. i have a good mind to just sign off, and let you continue to dream of the great things that cam is going to be able to do, once he matures. they say the average male matures around 30, so you only have about 5 more years of defending him as a legitimate, winning, leader of men. you dullards sicken me.

Stupid people should just shut their mouths.

And, after reading your incoherent drivel, you should super glue yours shut.

Posted · Report post

please no, the read option needs to die. I'd like Cam to make it to the post season.

4 teams used a lot of read option last year. 3 of them made the playoffs and one went to the Superbowl.

Posted · Report post

i will also add cam has 40 passing tds not 30+ like the article stated. 40 passing tds and 22 rushing tds for 62 total tds in his first two years is ridiculous.

So you're saying Cam needs to mature and not pout so much?

Posted · Report post

Its amazing how much people forget how horrible this team was when we drafted Cam. The offense was the worst in the NFL and the D wasn't far behind.

Everyone expects to go from zeros to heroes in 1 year and it simply does not always work that way for every franchise.

Hopefully we are steadily building something special with Cam, Keek and now Star and KK.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Cams rushing helps my fantasy team I depend on it.

Posted · Report post

im sorry but i think this was part of the problem last year. It seems like most of the year they didn't want him running, then came the eagles game and he was running more. let the man do what he needs to help us win.

Posted · Report post

4 teams used a lot of read option last year. 3 of them made the playoffs and one went to the Superbowl.

If we continue to run Cam as much as we did the past two seasons, it will shorten his career and make him injury prone. 

Posted · Report post

The dilemma is really about how much risk you want to assume in running Cam versus protecting him in the pocket. We all know Cam can run and is going to be elusive. He is going to scramble which is less likely to cause injury versus a blindsided sack. This is really about how many intentional times you run Newton when defenses figure out that you are going to use Newton as a decoy. Then you have to run him or limit the usefulness of the read option. Or you use the pistol formation to run or throw out of it. It looks like a read option but you use it to freeze the safeties so Ginn can fly deep or Smutty coming across the middle.

Posted · Report post

Remember when Clay Matthews got hurt trying to tackle Cam. That was awesome.