Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bLACKpANTHER

Hold Onto Your Butts: MKG BEING SHOPPED.

If we could get something worthy for him, I'm ok with it. I think he's a project who, although could be fun to watch improve, may have a lower ceiling offensively then people think.

The rumor going around is the following.

NBA Legion (twitter account) has taken the rumor first reported by ProBBallDraft (twitter account) and rolled with it...

The official rumor is that the BuzzCats are trying to unload MKG and replace him with Otto Porter (if he is available).

NBA Legion reports that the Celtics, Bucks, Warriors, and Hawks are all interested in MKG.

For what it's worth NBA Legion does have 53K followers, so I assume they are semi-credible.

The Hawks don't seem like a good fit because all they have is Horford and it would take MKG, Henderson (sign and trade), plus our first rounder to get him... which means we wouldn't be able to draft Porter.

I don't know how this would work but I tried to make something work with the Celtics and came up with Jeff Green and Avery Bradley for MKG and Ramon Sessions.

CarolinaNCSU    5,198

Warriors have Barnes, not seeing that fit.

Doubt the Bucks are getting rid of Larry Sanders/Henson/Ilyaslova 

Hawks are probably making a run at D12/CP3 and I don't know who they would trade.

Celtics, don't see them having the pieces at all.