Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So should we pick up Aaron Hernandez?

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Who would've thought Gronkowski was the responsible one?

this was my thought too, Gronk is a meat head but not stupid if you get what I'm saying

Posted · Report post

series... nice one.

Ha, was at work. My bad.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I am seriously embarrassed that you have "tarheel" in your name.

As you can see. I wasn't being serious.

Posted · Report post

IF it turns out he is not guilty of anything then he will be snapped up quickly. Unfortunately for him these things can drag out.

Please

you cant be serious

Posted · Report post

Please

you cant be serious

They got him, theirs no way he will step foot out of jail.

Posted · Report post

Please

you cant be serious

I think i was. Heck There are plenty of players who came back after jail time. I'm saying if he actually didn't do it he will be signed in a heartbeat.

Posted · Report post

I think i was. Heck There are plenty of players who came back after jail time. I'm saying if he actually didn't do it he will be signed in a heartbeat

You cant be naive enough to think the guy is innocent.  That was my point

Posted · Report post

Too soon...bad taste IMO.

Posted · Report post

We can get him for league minimum

Posted · Report post

guys, can we not make jokes about this. A person is dead and another is facing a possible death penalty or life in pirson.  I'm just failing to see the humor in this situation.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

guys, can we not make jokes about this. A person is dead and another is facing a possible death penalty or life in pirson.  I'm just failing to see the humor in this situation.

This is the s hit that happens when you continue to let convicted felons play in the NFL.  Some guys will always think theyll be able to get away with whatever, and continue with their lucrative careers.

Posted · Report post

Just because people use humor doesnt mean they aren't saddened by the fact that someone lost their life.. Thats what i hate about this stupid PC society we live in today. Everyone wants to feel morally superior by saying things like you said. Well the truth is, some people keep it light hearted around serious matters and it has nothing to do with their morals or lack of sympathy for the victim and his/her family/friends.

One of the more funny tweets i read was "its going to take forever to explain all of this to Gronk".

See? that was poking fun at Gronk, not the victim even though the situation is the context for the joke.

Lighten up people.

5 people like this