Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Former NFL Pro Bowler Kris Jenkins defends Paula Deen

73 posts in this topic

Posted

“She graced me with the opportunity to be on her show. While I was there, I had an amazing time, and [an] amazing experience. I saw something there that was a little different from what everyone knows of her…. The lady was a sweetheart to me; [her] making a mistake I’m not going to be the one to make a big deal of it. I got to see her heart and for me, I don’t look at the ‘N word’ as a bad word like that in this year — in 2013. The reason is because I think the ‘N word’ is more a test of my inner strength as to how strong am I to even be bothered by the word or not.”

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/06/former-nfl-pro-bowler-kris-jenkins-defends-paula-deen/

Posted

Oh great, a race thread in the Panthers forum.

1 person likes this

Posted

fug kris jenkins - guy was a cancer here

Posted

Fug you fug

Posted

Wait, so she's being crucified for admitting that at some point during her life she said the "N" word? LOL

It's an awful word and anybody that uses it should be ashamed, but this seems like just a little bit of an overreaction. 

1 person likes this

Posted

fug kris jenkins - guy was a cancer here

Funny, dont remember him playing for Washington. 

5 people like this

Posted

Race, free speech rights, yeah this thread's toxic. No thanks.

Posted

Wait, so she's being crucified for admitting that at some point during her life she said the "N" word? LOL

Yeah, she admitted she said it and is cruicified. Mark Furman denied it and was crucified...

Posted

Also the slave/plantation themed wedding for her son Bubba that she had planned. Not to mention she has a recent racial discrimination lawsuit pending. Also why she's being "crucified" as you say.
3 people like this

Posted

But to get back on topic, Kris Jenkins will defend anyone that feeds him. 

5 people like this

Posted

Also the slave/plantation themed wedding for her son Bubba that she had planned. Not to mention she has a recent racial discrimination lawsuit pending. Also why she's being "crucified" as you say.

Ah okay, I had gone out to find out what she said and all I saw was her admitting in a deposition during the lawsuit that at some point in her life she had used the "N" word. 

The more I google, the more a pattern seems to emerge.