Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"They're all thugs"

96 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Everything ever is racially charged for some people. Let us white folk have some words we can use.

Posted · Report post

Everything ever is racially charged for some people. Let us white folk have some words we can use.

golly

neato

geewiz

Posted · Report post

golly

neato

geewiz

What is this.....fucking Leave it to Beaver?

Posted · Report post

You giving me the business?

Posted · Report post

For the record, and if you believe the reports that he has shot/killed 5 different people, Aaron Hernandez is a thug. The point of the OP wasn't to argue the meaning of the word thug. It was to highlight the fact that just because AH thinks its ok to shoot people for disrespecting him, that doesn't mean Steve Smith does.

Posted · Report post

What is this.....fuging Leave it to Beaver?

You can't say beaver. Thats offensive to vaginas all over the world!!!

Posted · Report post

You giving me the business?

come_at_me_bro.gif

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

The NFL is a cash cow.  Michael Vick sales jerseys, so therefore he stays "employed."  Good luck getting the Commish to think otherwise.

Posted · Report post

For the record, and if you believe the reports that he has shot/killed 5 different people, Aaron Hernandez is a thug. The point of the OP wasn't to argue the meaning of the word thug. It was to highlight the fact that just because AH thinks its ok to shoot people for disrespecting him, that doesn't mean Steve Smith does.

You made a very valid point NA.  Not all NFL players are thugs, really a very, very small portion could be considered a thug.  

Not all people that use that word, have racist intent behind it... but some do.  I've stated before, my "vision" of a "thug" is like an Italian American mobster/gangster type... that's my first though when I hear that word.

Hernandez certainly seems to fit the description of a thug... and an idiot too.  I suspect he thought he could get away with it, possibly because he has before.  It's a shame.  So few people get the chance that he did and he threw it all away for what?

Posted · Report post

The NFL is a cash cow.  Michael Vick sales jerseys, so therefore he stays "employed."  Good luck getting the Commish to think otherwise.

No good luck getting THIS commish to think otherwise.

Posted · Report post

Birdman was literally suspended for two years for cooking meth and looks like a character from a ray Bradberry novel but all you hear is "gosh that birdman what a character."

Meanwhile dez Bryant gets arrested at a mall for wearing his pants too low and cowboys fans scream for him to be cut.

Posted · Report post

Birdman was literally suspended for two years for cooking meth and looks like a character from a ray Bradberry novel but all you hear is "gosh that birdman what a character."

Meanwhile dez Bryant gets arrested at a mall for wearing his pants too low and cowboys fans scream for him to be cut.

Who says that about Birdman?

Outside of Miami, everyone I know thinks the guy is a punk/thug/creep