Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bLACKpANTHER

Boston/Brooklyn Blockbuster trade RUMOR

53 posts in this topic

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's already been decided the Celtics will get a top 3 pick in the lottery, even if they finish with the 14th overall record.

I cannot disagree.

Celtics get pick one, Lakers get pick 2, Hornets get pick three. At least next year should be loaded and three will be a good player...

Celtics get pick one, Lakers get pick 2, Hornets get pick three. At least next year should be loaded and three will be a good player...

I dont care if we get pick no5, but if the Lakers or Celtics land in the top 5 Ima murder someone.

Wiggins is the prospect everyone wants, but there's also other very good players. Let's hope that Jabari do enters the Draft. Many thinks he might stay for a 2nd year at Duke. He's a humble kid that may rather work on his crafts and aim for a degree rather than entering the league after one season.

(1) Wiggins

(2) Parker

(3) Smart

(4) Randle

(5) Gordon

I'd take anyone one of them!

So the official parameters of the trade were...

Brooklyn Receives: Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, and Jason Terry

Boston Receives: Gerald Wallace, Kris Humphries, Reggie Evans, Kieth Bogans (sign and trade), 2014 first rounder, 2016 first rounder, and 2018 first rounder

1 person likes this

I will definitely go to a BuzzCats/Nets game...

PG: Deron Williams, MarShon Brooks, Tyshawn Taylor

SG: Joe Johnson, Jason Terry

SF: Paul Pierce, Kris Joseph

PF: Kevin Garnett, Mira Teletovic, Tornike Shengelia

C: Brook Lopez, Mason Plumlee

They will a huge threat to Miami.

So the official parameters of the trade were...

Brooklyn Receives: Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, and Jason Terry

Boston Receives: Gerald Wallace, Kris Humphries, Reggie Evans, Kieth Bogans (sign and trade), 2014 first rounder, 2016 first rounder, and 2018 first rounder

Any word on protections?

They'll be a threat to the Heat if those guys can all stay healthy.  I'm not sure I could route for them over the Heat because I hate KG with a passion.

Any word on protections?

Not yet, CBS Sports said they would work out the protections when they can make the trade official.

Not yet, CBS Sports said they would work out the protections when they can make the trade official.

Ok, good win now move for Brooklyn if the '16 and '18 picks have some kind of protection.

No doubt...

On paper, they may be the best team in the NBA.