#1 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:54 PM

Penn State G Jermaine Marshall has confirmed to the media that he has had contact with UNC and is being recruited by the Tar Heels. Will graduate in August and can play next season as a graduate student. 

I'm going to be honest here, I didn't watch a whole lot of PSU basketball and don't know much about him. I do like his stats though: 

espn.go.com/mens-college-baske...rmaine-marshall

15.3 PPG on 39.1% FG and 34% 3PT
4.6 RPG
76% FT
2.6 APG
1.5 Steals
2.6 TO

Measurables: 6' 4", 205 lbs

Would be more than a solid pick up but this has to make you wonder about Hairston. Would certainly soften the blow if he is dismissed from the team. If Hairston returns, it would be another solid guy who can score added to the rotation. 

Jon Rothstein @JonRothstein

North Carolina, Creighton, Florida State, + Arizona State are all in the mix for Penn State transfer Jermaine Marshall, per a source. ...

You look at the teams that are said to be interested in him, you gotta think UNC is the leader in the clubhouse. I thought UNC would get Oriakhi last season but he chose to head to Mizzou (LOL). 

#2 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,955 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:03 PM

I thought we might go after him...

One of my friends is familiar with him...

I was just glancing over his stats and I saw that he dominated Tom Izzo and Michigan State to the tune of 29 points and 10 rebounds, not too shabby.

#3 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:23 PM

yeah he looks like a good pick up if we get him. Especially if Hairston is dismissed which is a possibility. 

reading up on him, he apparently had legit opportunities to make a nice living playing professional basketball in Europe but wants to play one more year in college. 

#4 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,621 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:01 PM

Herb Sendek just landed him at ASU.  Tokoto better be practicing that jumper.

#5 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:22 PM

Can't blame him. Full scholarship offer and countless minutes in ASU waiting on him. Probably a fear of competition, too. Also never saw that UNC officially offered him a scholarship. 

Never heard of him until 2 weeks ago. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com