Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fred Lane's Wife & Killer Runs A Child's Day Camp Now

49 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It's a good business plan. She caters to women who hate their husbands, or ex-husbands.

Posted · Report post

I'm shocked and disturbed by the idea that a convicted felon can get a license to run a daycare/camp??? 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I've known Ms. Gary since we were 6th graders together in Columbia. Would have been surprised that she was working with children even before the incident with Fred Lane. Fairly intelligent young lady, but was never very stable emotionally.

Came from a very well-to-do family, and a sense of entitlement was strong in this one.  

Posted · Report post

A second chance is debatable: after someone serves their time for a crime, legally that is their 2nd chance. Personally I believe in an eye for an eye, but that's not what we have. 

If memory serves me she said that she feared for her life. I know that I don't know if that's true or not and you probably don't either but everyone has their opinions. Mine is based on the current legal system, that I don't always agree with.

I am not trying to go biblical or anything, but...

Matthew 5: 38-48

Eye for Eye

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.  And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Love for Enemies

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.  If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?  And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?  Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Not sure if anyone ever put it together, But my profile name is Panfan32= Panther Fan, Favorite player back in the day was Fred Lane.

And on the topic, HOW IF THE HELL DOES SHE GET 6 YEARS FOR MURUDER!!!!!!!!  When Rae is still in jail for conspiracy of murder byb hiring someone to kill his girl friend. That's some screwed up crap. She needs to go back.

Posted · Report post

everyone one deserves a second shot

Diedra Lane got a second shot... when she pulled the trigger again after the first shotgun blast ripped his chest apart. She admitted to pulling the trigger a second time because he was still moving...

http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/2003/10/31/pro_399121.shtml

Posted · Report post

Diedra Lane got a second shot... when she pulled the trigger again after the first shotgun blast ripped his chest apart. She admitted to pulling the trigger a second time because he was still moving...

http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/2003/10/31/pro_399121.shtml

www.fohguild.org_forums_attachments_spor

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Sorry, bro... finding humor that deep around here is a challenge and I assumed incorrectly.

www.fohguild.org_forums_attachments_spor

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

What about her bank robbery charge that most people forgot about?

Posted · Report post

Well I hate kids so better her than me as far as I'm concerned.

Posted · Report post

I read that she was running a daycare along with someone else, not that she was a camp counselor. I equate running with owning and she can own a daycare and not come in contact with the kids at all, that's the employees job.
My comment on being a better thread if she had killed a child simply means that what she went to jail for had nothing to do with kids. If she had killed a child the thread would be more relevant. However I did not read that the other woman did and with that, I disagree... If anything rubbed you the wrong way it was your own interpretation...

This is almost certainly a small start up. Her and the other woman are very likely working directly with the children.

As to your comment that it would have been a better thread had Lane's wife killed a child, I'd be willing to bet that most readers found that comment offensive no matter how you intended it.

Posted · Report post

This is almost certainly a small start up. Her and the other woman are very likely working directly with the children.

As to your comment that it would have been a better thread had Lane's wife killed a child, I'd be willing to bet that most readers found that comment offensive no matter how you intended it.

It seems as though you're right but my intent was obviously not what most readers thought. I will try to choose my words more carefully to better get my point across