Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hornets / Bobcats draft Zeller

282 posts in this topic

Posted

A big guy who will shoot in the paint!! We should score at least 5 more points.

Posted

Meh, like what Zeller brings but I'd have taken Mclemore.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, no one ever accused bobcat fans if knowing basketball.

If they wanted McLemore over him, they are actually correct.  In a weak draft, you take the one guy that most people think can be an all-star.  

Posted

If they wanted McLemore over him, they are actually correct. In a weak draft, you take the one guy that most people think can be an all-star.

The fact that you think there is a correct answer in a draft before even a single preseason game tells me all I need to know.

Posted

If they wanted McLemore over him, they are actually correct.  In a weak draft, you take the one guy that most people think can be an all-star.  

Any of these guys could become all-stars.  Plus getting a skilled big fills a void.  I am not sure McLemore is going to ever be better than Henderson and I am almost positive he won't be next season

Posted

Any of these guys could become all-stars.  Plus getting a skilled big fills a void.  I am not sure McLemore is going to ever be better than Henderson and I am almost positive he won't be next season

Hendo can now bend us over a barrel on a new contract lol.

Posted

Hendo was going to get a 7-10 million a season contract regardless if the Bobcats drafted McLemore or not. 

Posted

Not really because we are probably going to sign him to an offer sheet and he would have to bend someone else over a barrel and we can not match and walk away and still have Ben Gordon for another year plus 20+mill to spend.

Posted

I forgot to mention this earlier, but the Bobcats won't be matching and Hendo will get more then his offer sheet from another team.

The starting SG next season will be Taylor.

Kemba, Taylor, MKG, Zeller, Biz is the starting lineup if Hendo walks. (Highly probable)

Posted

McLemore should have been the pick.