Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Phillys "pretty fuggin sweet" builds!

270 posts in this topic

Part of the system to control av components required full lines of Rs 232c code.

You had to manually enter some rs 232 data sets.....what are you using, a system from the 1990's? Rs 232 code is for DTE and DCE connections. That hasn't been any type of industry standard for like 20 fuging years. 

Even supposing that you did, why wouldn't you just get a Biphase converter to do the rs232 translations for you.

I mean, granted, I don't know what specific set up you're using, but if you had to manually enter rs232 set ups, you did something way harder than was necessary. 

I used to think senators were centaurs. 4th grade civics class crushed my excitement for govt.

calvin+and+hobbes+feudal+futile.jpg

1 person likes this

You had to manually enter some rs 232 data sets.....what are you using, a system from the 1990's? Rs 232 code is for DTE and DCE connections. That hasn't been any type of industry standard for like 20 fuging years. 

Even supposing that you did, why wouldn't you just get a Biphase converter to do the rs232 translations for you.

I mean, granted, I don't know what specific set up you're using, but if you had to manually enter rs232 set ups, you did something way harder than was necessary. 

bro don't harsh his chill, he totally wired every single inch of his wireless units, what makes you think he can't program code

uh that's blatantly not alejandro

also modern security systems (the good kinds) don't require any wiring, they're all remote. the only electric work you might have to do is to hook up the central unit to a receptacle. alejandro may technically have "done every single bit of the wiring for the entire job" but that's like me claiming that i've made every three-pointer i attempted in college bball

This is the most utterly stupid post ever. You really took the cake with this one. Sure they have wireless SENSOR options used mostly for retrofits were its too hard to run a wire and require watch batteries in each oversized sensor, but what about sirens, temp sensor, keypads, etc. Mine also has distributed audio and video which you can't do wireless with built in speakers, all my phones also tie into system all also distributed.........forget it, just such a dumb statement, I'll let you go find out how dumb.

Is that the best you came up with after a google search, surprise you didn't say SMPL windows GUI based as many ared now using? As for 90's outdated standard, go research the triggers on my 2012 RS65 projector. Lol, another moron

why don't you wipe that layer of dust off your electronics you filthy pigboy

Is that all necessary where you live?

Wowsers.

why don't you wipe that layer of dust off your electronics you filthy pigboy

Because to free up space I bought a wall mounted rack for the av components to mount over av panels and drilling holes in Sheetrock and rerouting wires makes a little dust that I'll wipe up when I finish

• Topics

• Yep, value is based on all the mocks people read. Bradberry was a horrible pick after the draft because he wasn't good value. Well, he played as well as most of the 1st round CBs and better than all of the 2nd rounders picked before him.
    • When I played sports and coached I've been in the same position as Ron. If the player tells you he is good you let him play. It shows you trust him. Everyone is banged up in the NFL and it's the medical and the player who have to make the call to shut it down. 
    • 1) Browns - DE Garrett - They cannot possibly fug this up 2) 49ers - DE Solomon Thomas - SF goes for best available player and Thomas stays in the Bay area. Would give them a tremendous front line w/Armstead and Buckner. 3) Bears - SS Adams - Fills a major need for them. They haven't had a quality safety since Mike Brown 4) JAX - RB Leonard Fournette - Jags are trying really, really hard to be relevant. From those ridiculous uniforms to the stupid pool in that stadium. Yes, they already have 2 RB's but neither is very good. Fournette will sell tickets. 5) Titans - CB Marshon Lattimore - Titans go for best CB on the board. Could also go for safety Malik Hooker. 6) Jets - TE OJ Howard - These are the current TE's on Jets roster: 84 Braedon Bowman 88 Austin Seferian-Jenkins 83 Eric Tomlinson 85 Jason Vander Laan 7) Chragers - DE Jonathan Allen - Chargers run a 3-4 defense and Allen would fit in perfectly. LA could also go with Malik Hooker here.            - This mock would be the worst possible scenario for us - And you can see that there would still be good players (Hooker, Allen, Barnett) available for us. We're fine.