Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Phillys "pretty fuggin sweet" builds!

Big A    218

Wrapped metal plenums > your ductboard plenums. Makes for a cleaner system. I'm rolling with the metal in my rinky dink house.

"My plenums are better than yours!!!!11!1

Apparently you don't even know what you're talking about, you have a supply and return plenum and those are attached to actual machine, and yes mine are metal.

942966_189572907871528_1089327102_n.jpg

Also both systems have trade clean effects filtration systems behind ceiling filter in a hose of mostly stone leather and other low dust making surfaces and sealed with foam insulation. So now that cleared up you lack basic terminology, why ask me about my zone system, like you're interested, jet to make some attempted insult that isn't even accurate!? And every vent has great airflow, they were all measured with air flow meters and I keep my house like a refrigerator yet my highest monthly bill is still less than $150 in middle of summer.

Big A    218

be sure and tip your contractor for texting you all that detailed information the moment you begged him for it

If you don't understand that very basic stuff, forget your delusion of rental property ownership, contractors will smell that inexperience and bend you over in a minute. You better learn how to do some of the most basic repairs. Checking power, checking fuses on circuit board or in disconnect box of compressor, blocked drain lines and how to blow them out (last month RE journal called this #1 most common issue that causes damage), replacing thermostats, checking charge, etc. all very simple things you're going to want to learn.

BBQ&Beer    716

If you don't understand that very basic stuff, forget your delusion of rental property ownership, contractors will smell that inexperience and bend you over in a minute. You better learn how to do some of the most basic repairs. Checking power, checking fuses on circuit board or in disconnect box of compressor, blocked drain lines and how to blow them out (last month RE journal called this #1 most common issue that causes damage), replacing thermostats, checking charge, etc. all very simple things you're going to want to learn.

That poor display of comprehension is why no one believes you.

Big A    218

That poor display of comprehension is why no one believes you.

What poor display of comprehension, It's Philly who didn't understand what I was talking about, not the other way around, read before posting.

24k    7

Alice Bruh,

Why do all that work yourself ?

Thats what the $$$'s are for.

My lifestyle is way to busy for all that work.

Writin Checks and Cashin Checks.

Hawk    2,378

be sure and tip your contractor for texting you all that detailed information the moment you begged him for it

you spelt blew wrong!

• Pie 1

BBQ&Beer    716

What poor display of comprehension, It's Philly who didn't understand what I was talking about, not the other around, read before posting.

No, what philly did was imply that you asked your contractor for the information you posted & said contractor was nice enough to give it to you. Nothing in his post says he didn't understand what you were talking about, thus your poor comprehension, & thus my comment that if you can't even comprehend basic english, there is no reason for anyone to take your word that you understand basic home repair/construction.

• Pie 1

Big A    218

No, what philly did was imply that you asked your contractor for the information you posted & said contractor was nice enough to give it to you. Nothing in his post says he didn't understand what you were talking about, thus your poor comprehension, & thus my comment that if you can't even comprehend basic english, there is no reason for anyone to take your word that you understand basic home repair/construction.

It wasn't a reading comprehension issue, I just wasn't going to address something so dumb as to think I would have called a contractor at 10:30 on a weeknight, get a bunch of technical info specific to my house which would now have been at least 500 jobs worked on since then, type a bunch of the info up, take pictures and have it all posted 16 minutes after he asked the question.

So because I didn't address something that lacks common sense in my response doesn't mean I didn't understand, I just didn't dignify it with an acknowledgement! Don't worry, I'm sure Philly still appreciates you defending his honor, he's just not that good with actual real estate related stuff, now on the other hand deep googling, facebook and Instagram stalking, image searching, well he's a straight pro!

Big A    218

you never did tell us where you get your pedicures done

You never did tell us how long it's been since your balls were removed ,pussy

BBQ&Beer    716

It wasn't a reading comprehension issue, I just wasn't going to address something so dumb as to think I would have called a contractor at 10:30 on a weeknight, get a bunch of technical info specific to my house which would now have been at least 500 jobs worked on since then, type a bunch of the info up, take pictures and have it all posted 16 minutes after he asked the question.

So you didn't address his implication that you didn't know how do do it & needed help with the information by addressing your perception that he doesn't know how to do any of it, which you somehow got from a post that doesn't say or show one way or the other...

My point stands.

PhillyB    40,350

So because I didn't address something that lacks common sense in my response doesn't mean I didn't understand, I just didn't dignify it with an acknowledgement! Don't worry, I'm sure Philly still appreciates you defending his honor, he's just not that good with actual real estate related stuff, now on the other hand deep googling, facebook and Instagram stalking, image searching, well he's a straight pro!

simpsons-millhouse-wedgie.gif